jack g.~a normal night

"I brought snacks!" Jack opened the door to my room.
"Who let you in, you dork." I laughed, setting my phone down and getting up. Jack and I had been dating for 9 months now and we were used to each other just showing up. It made our relationship more fun.
"Your mom." He smiled back. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and I could almost feel him smiling. I let go and he set the snacks down on my desk. "Come here." I whined and grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed. He landed on top of me and smirked.
"I see." He connected his slightly capped lips with mine. Our lips moved rhythmically with each other. I pulled away for a second to catch my breath and move back until my back hit the cold backboard of my bed causing me to flinch a little. He moved closer and we began to kiss again. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip, and I gladly opened my mouth as he slid his tongue in. I let out slight hums and ran my hands through his curls earning a quiet groan every once in awhile. He pulled away and we both tried to catch our breathes as he started to make his way to my neck, connecting his warm lips to the skin. I let out a quiet moan as he found my sweet spot. Suddenly the door opened.
"Sweetie, I brought you guys some wat-." My mom said but she dropped dead in her tracks. Jack pulled off of me and I just looked at my mom.
"MOM! KNOCK!" I said, raising my voice.
"Sorry." She smiled and said inbetween her teeth as she set the water down on my desk and then turned to us. "Don't go any further then that please."
"MOM!" I threw my hands up and she put her hands up in defense as she left. I groaned and covered my face. I felt arms wrap around me and I got pulled to Jack. I was now facing him as he rubbed circular shapes onto my back with one finger calming me.
"I left a mark." He smiled, looking at the bruise he made on my neck. I sat up quickly and touched the sore spot on my neck.
"Jackkkkk." I groaned.
"Sorry babe but at least everyone knows you're mine now." He said in defense. I turned and glared at his smiling face. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.
"I hate you." I crossed my arms and laid down on my back, not looking at him.
"I love you too." He said, moving my arms and setting his head on my chest. I played with his soft curls until i eventually heard him begin to quietly snore telling me that he had fallen asleep. I laughed a little to myself before stoping what i was doing and closing my eyes, letting Jack's deep breathes sooth me to sleep.
it was just a normal night for us.
hey y'all!! i was wondering if i should tell you guys my @ for my tik tok. i post mostly about jack grazer and other things and if i leaked it, it would be a face reveal. if i did, would you follow me? ALSO THANKS FOR 38k reads!!