freddy f.~pushing me away pt.2

Warning: Gore and Violence
Freddy's POV:
Y/N stormed off leaving me behind. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in as tears ran down my cheeks. That was the hardest thing that I had ever done. I love Y/N but I had too. More villains and bad people were coming around and I needed to protect and the only way was to keep her from me. And the worst part was that I couldn't tell her why. Seeing her like that just broke me. I felt so bad but it was for her. Everything I did was for her. I turned and slowly limped home, feeling a wave of numbness flood over me as it began to snow. I didn't arrive home for about an hour after that because I guess I was just walking without thinking. I opened the door and went inside, kicking my shoes off and throwing my hat on the ground as I took my jacket off. I sighed, letting more tears fall as I wiped them away and walked into the living room. Each of my siblings were sitting on the couch, eyes sad and worrisome.
"Guys?" I asked in confusion.
"Freddy thank god you're ok!" Darla stood up and ran to hug me.
"What? I was gone for like an hour." I said as they all looked at me with scared eyes.
"It's y/n." Billy spoke quick.
"What?" I repeated.
"S-she got...taken." Mary said, standing up and looking at me.
"W-when, how do you know?" I said loudly, my voice shaking slightly. Billy stood up too and handed me a note. I opened it with shaky hands and read the words:
Dear Freddy,
Awh i guess you tried to protect her by ending it with her? well it didn't work. you know she screams really loudly. anyways, i gotta make this quick because she'll wake up soon but if you don't meet me at the abandoned house on 9th street, I can guarantee that you'll never see her again.
A tear rolled down my face. I thought I could protect her but what I did was for nothing and now she's probably all alone, scared, knowing that I left her.
"We gotta go." I said quickly, setting the note down and looking at my families worrisome faces. They all nodded as we headed out the door, yelling SHAZAM and going to save the love of my life.
-
Your pov:
My eyes slowly opened. A cold and lonely feeling coated me like fresh snow on the grass. I looked down and realized that I was tied up. My feet and hands tied to the chair that I was sitting in. I quickly looked up and around, taking in my surroundings. Drips of water leaked from cracks in the ceiling, leaving puddles of water underneath, the floor was stained a dark brown color, the only 2 windows were bordered up and the smell of the house was overtaken by mold. I knew this place. The abandoned house on 9th street. My grandmother used to tell stories about how young girls were once found dead here and I wondered if I would join myself on the list, be told as a warning story to other people's children. Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching and suddenly the same man from earlier appeared in front of me.
"I see you're awake." His voice a chilling tone.
"Why am I here?" I mumbled. I vaguely remembered what had happened. Freddy broke it off and some weirdo kidnapped me.
"Didn't I already tell you? I'm getting your idiotic boyfriend and his crazy family to come here." He said, turning around so he was looking out a crack in the bordered up windows.
"Huh?" I asked. I had no idea what he was talking about.
"He didn't tell you? What a terrible boyfriend. He's a superhero. Those different colored superhero's that have been flying around your town? Yeah well Freddy and his family are them." He explained.
"What?" I asked again.
"Don't you listen stupid girl!" He yelled, slapping me hard across my face.
"I-I don't understand." I lifted my head slowly as he looked down at me with those hideous black eyes that looked like they never ended.
"You're to stupid to understand girl." He hit me again. I groaned as my face stung. "I swear if he isn't here soon, I might as well just kill you."
"Why are you doing this?" I asked as he turned around, not facing me.
"They took everything. They killed my family and i'm the only one left. Now Freddy will feel my pain when I kill you and his family in front of him." He laughed a horrid laugh.
"You're a monster. A sick asshole. You'll never get away with th-." I scolded before he punched me, causing blood to fall out of my mouth and splatter all over the wood beneath me. He punched me again, sending my head flying the other way. He turned around and looked back out the window. I lifted my head with the only strength left as my head pounded. Suddenly I heard a smash come from the front of the door and the villain turned quickly to see the shazam family standing in the room we were both in. The blue one had his eyes fixed on me as I swear I saw tears fill his eyes.
part 3???