jack g.~broken pt. 3

PLEASE READ: ok something real quick!! so uh about the broken story that i was gonna finish that is taking me forever, well i think i'm gonna delete it since some people (not only one) are getting a lil upset about it (which they totally have a right to be) so i'll delete it as respect towards jack and my followers so i hope you understand :) so this is the last part and it's sorta explaining that jack cheating on y/n was all a dream and it never happened so anyways here's a wholesome story for y'all!!

My eyes burst open and i quickly sat up in bed, trying to catch my breath.
"Y/N?" I heard Jacks tired voice say as he placed his hand on my back. I turned quickly and met his eyes and as soon as he saw the tears streaming down my face his expression dropped. "What's wrong?" He said sitting up and placing his hand on my cheek, wiping the tears away with his thumb.
"I had a n-nightmare." My voice trembled.
"About what?" He said cupping my face and looking at me with concerned eyes.
"You cheated on me and then when I confronted you, y-you hit me." I said quickly as another tear ran down my face. I saw Jacks comforting expression turn into a serious one.
"I-I would never. I swear I would never." He said looking me dead in the eyes with a serious tone.
"I know. I know." I said quickly nodding my head. I lightly pulled his face to mine, connecting our lips in a comforting kiss until we pulled away and leaned our foreheads against one another's.
"I love you Y/N. So much." Jack spoke quietly, meaning every word.
"I love you Jack." I whispered back. We laid back down and pulled each other into an embrace.
AGAIN IM SORRY AND I HOPE THIS HELPED!!!!