jack g.~whoops

Requested:
The IT and IT 2 cast and I all sat on a couch for an interview.
"We're here with the IT cast!" The interviewer said turning towards the camera. We all waved at the camera. Jack carefully brushed his hand against the back, making sure no one saw. A small smile fell onto my face. This was how we showed affection. We were dating but in secret. No one knew. Not even the IT cast and we weren't really planning on telling anyone.
"Today we will be playing never have I ever." The interviewer said clapping her hands.
"Yes my favorite!" I said excitedly. The whole cast looked at me and I looked at all of them. "What?" I said confused. They all started laughing.
"You're too cute, that's what." Jack said. Sure there were many suspicions that we we're dating but we never confirmed it. Some of the camera mean handed us cards, one had NEVER written on it and HAVE on the other.
"Hold up the one you answer to each question truthfully." The interviewer directed. We all nodded and the game began. "Never have ever stolen something from a restaurant?" The interviewer read the first question. I heald up NEVER and so did everyone else other then Finn. We all turned to him.
"It was a breadstick. I swear!" He threw his hands in the hair in defense.
"I was with him. He was adamant that he wanted that bread stick." Wyatt defended him. We all laughed and moved on. We went threw questions and we finally got to the last few.
"Never have I ever had feelings for or dated a costar." The interviewer asked. "Be truthful." She added.
I hesitated and slightly looked at Jack but I decided to hold up HAVE think he would hold up NEVER and it wouldn't be a big deal. Everyone held up NEVER and they all looked at Jack and I. I looked at Jack's and my eyes went wide when I saw that it said HAVE.
"Shit." I cursed under my breath.
"Wait guys who?" Sophia asked us.
"Y/N duh." He said without hesitation. Everyone gasped and Finn and Chosen covered their mouths. Jacks expression dropped when he realized what he just said. He looked at me and we just starred at eachother.
"Uh guys?" We heard the interviewer say as we snapped out of panicked state and back into reality. We turned to the camera and slowly let smiles crawl onto our faces.
"Can you cut that out?" Jack said quickly.
"No unfortunately it's live." The interviewer said with a shocked look.
"Surprise!" I said holding hands up slightly and starring at the camera as Jack wrapped his arm around me.
"How long??" Finn asked still shocked from what was revealed.
"About..." Jack thought you himself.
"8 months." I finished.
"W-what?" Sophia said with a stutter. We all starred at eachother for awhile before we all snapped out of the vaze.
"CONGRATS!!" Sophia was the first to talk.
"I'm so proud of my children." Chosen said since he was the oldest.
"Just know we love you guys no matter what." Jaeden said with a smile.
"Thank you." I said smiling back.
"Ha now I can finally embarrass you in interviews!" Jack cheered.
"You suck." I hit him slightly in the chest jokingly and we all started laughing. I looked at Jack with a sympathetic look. He reached his face down and quickly connected our lips.
"AWH!!" The cast cast. I blushed and shoved my face into Jacks chest out of embarrassment.
"I love you." He whispered into my ear.
"I love you too." I whispered back.