freddy f.~pushing me away

"Y/N sweetie. Someone is here to see you." My mom suddenly opened the door of my room.
"Ok but knock next time." I groaned pulling myself off my bed. I walked down the stairs and opened the front door to see Freddy. Freddy looked up at me and slightly smiled except it wasn't really a smile, more of a fake greeting.
"Hey." I said with a confusion.
"Hey, is it ok if we go for a walk. I need to talk to you about something." He said quietly.
"Yeah, hold on." I tilted my head a little and shut the door. A feeling a fear and confusion flooded over me. What did he need to tell me? Is he gonna break up with me? I snapped out of my thoughts and pulled my shoes on, falling slightly at my lose of balance and grabbed my coat, throwing it on quickly. I opened the door again and stepped onto the porch next to Freddy. The cold air hit my face causing me to shiver. We didn't say a word to each other as we walked away from my house and along the sidewalk, sometimes stepping on the cold snow that layered the edge of the sidewalk. Sometimes we would just walk in silence, but it was a comfortable and loving silence. The type of silence where you just enjoy each other's company but this was different. The silence felt almost empty. An awkward and uncomfortable energy filled the air.
"So...what did you want to talk about?" I asked him. I heard him sigh quietly. I probably wasn't supposed to hear that. Suddenly he stopped walking. I stopped too. He turned and faced me, hurt filled his eyes as we stared at each other. He opened his mouth and began to speak.
"Listen Y/N, I love you so much but we can't be together anymore." Those words left his mouth almost carelessly but in reality Freddy's heart was just ripped into a million pieces as the light in your eyes that you always had everything you saw Freddy died.
"W-What?" I managed to spit out. The world was spinning and nothing was making sense.
"I'm...breaking up with you." Freddy said with hesitation. My heart began to pound inside of me, trying to escape my chest and show Freddy that I loved him more than anything. The world began to spin and I couldn't make out a word. I didn't know what to say.
"Why?" I said in a breathy voice.
"I-I just...can't." His voice broke as he looked me in the eyes. I saw a single tear fall from his broken face.
"We were fine." I said, a sudden feeling of anger rushing to me.
"I know...it's just-." He couldn't finished as he looked at the snowy ground.
"Fine. Whatever Freddy." I sighed, my eyes flooding up with tears. I turned on my feet and ran down white covered sidewalk. I ran and ran, not knowing where I was going. Eventually I found myself at a park. I wiped the seat of a bench that was covered in snow with my sleeve, leaving it damping wet but I didn't care. The only thought in my mind was why. Why? We were fine. Perfectly fine. Hot tears streamed down my face and it began to snow, making my face sting. I laid my head on my hands as a way to stop my tears from falling. Memories of Freddy and I flashed in my mind. The way he smelled, the way he laughed at all my dumb jokes, how whenever he talked about superhero's his eyes would light up and he would begin to talk louder, every little detail of what he did I had noticed. That's how much I loved him. How much a need him. But now he's gone. I sat on that cold, snow covered bench for what seemed like hours before I felt a body sit next to mine. I lifted my head out of my hands to see a man. His eyes a deep blue and his hair was shaved yet he had a mustache that had some flakes of snow in it.
"Hello?" I asked the man.
"Hello y/n." He looked at me and grinned a creepy smile, revealing a row of teeth that looked as if he hadn't had brushed them in years.
"H-How do you know m-my name?" I stuttered, scooting away from him a bit.
"Oh, Freddy hasn't told you. Is that why you're crying? He must have broken up with you to protect you. Awh so sweet. Well I guess that didn't work." The man fake pouted, his grin not leaving his face as he stared at you.
"How do yo- please leave me alone." I suddenly stood up but he grabbed my wrist, standing up so he was now towering over me.
"I don't think so." He looked down at me. I felt venerable and scared. I needed Freddy. He was always there for me. Every time Burt was being rude he would appear by my side. But now he wasn't there to save me and I was really scared.
"L-Let go." I ordered, pulling at his death grip but he was stronger. He tightened his grip. He grabbed onto me from my back and covered my mouth. I didn't have time to think. He began to drag me across the park. No one was around. It was too late. Too dark.
"Be quiet and there won't be a problem." The man whispered in my ear and suddenly let go of my mouth. I didn't listen and I screamed incase anyone was there to help me.
"You made your choice." The man sighed and all the sudden I felt a pinch in my leg. I looked down and saw that he had stabbed me with a needle, injecting some type of drug. The world began to blur and I felt my eyelids become heavy and I closed my eyes and visions of Freddy past through my mind.
"Sleep well." I faintly heard before passing out.
IM BACK BITCHES!! thank you for all the support :) i love you guys 🥺 (part two?)