freddy f.~new girl pt. 3

I woke up. I noticed my arms and legs were tied to a chair yet I still felt the instinct to try and get out. I was struggling and looking at my legs when someone walked up to me and gave me a hard slap. I groaned in pain.
"It's not gonna work. The only ones that can save you now is that family." He chucked.
"W-What?" I stuttered as my cheek stung.
"Those friends of yours...they're superhero's." He smirked at me.
"Huh." I said, completely confused.
"You'll see you stupid girl." He laughed a terrible, evil laugh before sitting down and drinking a swish of beer.
"Why are you doing thi-." I asked.
"Shut up." He got up and punched me, hard enough to leave a bruise. "That'll teach you." I sat in silence. I felt the fear creep up on me. I was all alone and I had no idea what was going on. After awhile I couldn't keep to myself anymore.
"Please just tell me what's going on." I quickly said.
"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" He got up from where he was sitting.
"I just wanna know what is going o-." I said but he hit me again and again. The world started to get dizzy but then he stopped right as we both heard a voice. A man's voice.
"Get away from her!" The man said. Suddenly the villain was thrown to the ground and a man in a blue suit stood in front of me. I looked behind him to see others just like him...just different genders and colored suits. The blue and red ones continued after the villain, who was now running. A woman in a purple suit and a man in a gray suit appeared infront of me and began to un tie me. Once I was free they helped me up since I was still a little dizzy from the beating.
"W-What's going on?" I asked as they walked me to the others. The blue and the red one eventually joined us.
"Y/N...this is gonna be hard to explain." The blue one spoke.
"How do you know my name?" I asked. They all looked at each other.
"Don't freak out." The red one sighed. I nodded they all yelled Shazam and a flash of lightning hit them. All the sudden they were Freddy's family. Billy, Mary, Darla, Eugene, Pedro and Freddy. Freddy stepped closer to me.
"Oh my god." I mumbled.
"I said don't be scared or freak out." Billy said.
"Y-you guys are...superhero's?!" I cheered, a smiled creeping onto my bruised face.
"Yeah." Mary said.
"That's..." I said but Freddy cut me off.
"Weird, strange, scary, confusing?" He said quickly, looking at the ground.
"No, awesome. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!" I yelled. I jumped towards Freddy and took him into a giant hug. I could feel the hesitation but then he hugged me back.
"I'm glad you're safe." He whispered into my shoulder.
"Me too. Thank you Freeman." I whispered back. We pulled away and everyone smiled.
"Now, lets go get your injuries cleaned up." Freddy said, taking my hand.
"Oh, what happened to that guy?" I asked.
"Don't worry about that. It's taken care of." Billy smirked.
"Good, but you guys better tell my how and why you're superhero's at your house." I laughed.
"Guaranteed." Freddy smiled. We walked all the way back, Freddy not letting go of my hand the whole time.