jack g.~typical school crush

Play the song if you want :)
3rd person pov:
Y/N sat in her typical seat for 6th period. The 4th row, 3 seats to the right. It was the best view of her crush. Jack Grazer. Sure he was famous and all but she spent her days with her head held in her hand as she admired the curly haired boy. She knew how crazy she was considering he fact that he was famous and every other girl at her school liked him but she still let herself fall deep into love for the boy. Sometimes she would lay on her bed, daydreaming about him. Some would call her obsessed or even delusional but she didn't care. She was so in love with him, everything he did she noticed. Like the way he tapped the end of his pencil on the paper in front of him waiting for it to bounce back so he could push it back down in a continuous cycle that Y/N was trapped into watching. Only once had she saw the boy look at her. She was ,once again, staring at the boy when he turned his head a little and there eyes met for a single second before a pit of embarrassment hit Y/N and made her look away quickly as if she had just looked into medusa's eyes and if she didn't look away, she would turn to stone. The girl knew that the Jack would never like her back. She was too normal.
But little did she know that Jack felt the same way. He didn't know why though. Maybe it was the way she smiled, or how she didn't act entitled, maybe it was the way she brushed a piece of hair behind her ear every time it accidentally fell in her face. He was always watching her every moment he had. He loved the way her eyes would light up when she laughed. He could stare at her smile for hours and not get bored. He would occasionally catch her staring at him but he brushed it off, thinking the girl was staring at the boy next to him. He had also fallen for her. It was a strange love considering the fact that they had never spoken. Jack would sometimes find himself scrolling through every post of her instagram, trying to imagine himself with her. No one knew of his secret crush for they would just ask him why her? There were many other girls, popular girls, that would kill to be with him but he only wanted her. She was the most beautiful girl to him. Sometimes he would even shed a tear over her. Jack was madly in love but was to afraid to say anything. He wanted her but he knew that she didn't want him.
It wasn't just a typical school crush, this was more. Much more.
y'all so i tried something new with this so sorry if my grammar and spelling is off and i hope you understand this and liked it :)