eddie k.~sick

I shifted position in my bed but nothing was comfortable. My stomach ached and my whole body hurt. I finally found a semi comfortable position on my side when my mom walked in. I looked up at her and smiled slightly.
"Honey, someone is here to see you." She said softly.
"Ugh if it's Richie or Stan, tell them to go away." I groaned.
"It's not." She said.
"Well if it's Bev, Mike, Bill and Ben, I don't need to see them. All they will do is annoy me." I said, rolling on my back to face the ceiling. There was only one person I wanted to see but I knew he wouldn't come.
"It's not them either." She said again.
"What?" I turned to her with confusion.
"It's that boyfriend of yours." She smiled.
"Eddie?" I sat up quickly then immediately regretted it as my stomach ached more.
"Yeah...i'll let him in." She smiled, leaving my room. About 20 seconds later my door was opened again. I turned and saw a smiling Eddie walk into my room.
"How and why are you here?" I asked.
"Because I love you. And I brought Ibuprofen and saltines." He held up a bag.
"But you'll probably get sick and then you could have all kind of diseases while being sick and then you could di-." I reminded him of what he had told me.
"I don't care about that. I just want to be with you. Now, take this." He handed me a pill and water. I took the pill then he walked over to the other side of the bed and climbed in next to me.
"I seriously don't want to get you sick." I said, looking at him.
"You won't." He smiled, pulling me into his arms and turning on the tv. We watched some crappy old horror movie and I was already feeling better, other then the times when I would run to the bathroom and Eddie would hold my hair back as he repeated the same thing to himself while looking away from the toilet.
We cuddled and watched movies all night until my mom came into my room.
"Eddie, you're mother called, she wants you home now." My mom said, smiling. 
"What exactly did she say?" He asked in a worried tone.
"Well uh, to quote it, eddie needs to get his ass home or i'll call the police and get you arrested for kidnapping. That's what she said." My mom smiled once again before leaving.
"You didn't tell your mom?" I looked at him.
"It was the only way I could see you." He looked back. I blushed a little before he kissed my forehead and grabbed his stuff. He opened my door then turned around.
"I love you Y/N. Please feel better." He said.
"I love you too Ed's." I smiled as he left.