eddie k.~forever

"NOOOOO!" I screamed. I had just saw my husband get stabbed by the ruthless clown.
Beverly screamed. The clown picked him up using his talons and waved him around a bit.
"EDDIE!" I yelled, feeling helpless as my husband I had been with for 27 years was being played with like a toy. Suddenly, pennywise threw him down into a cave. I wanted to run to him but Beverly held me back but eventually I broke from her grip and ran towards the cave, the others following me. We dodged Pennywise's long talons as we glided down the ditch. I saw him, laying there. I crouched beside him, staring at the big hole in his chest. I covered my mouth as tears fell from my eyes. He reached his hand up and touched my face.
"I'm okay. I'll be j-just fine." Eddie coughed.
"I-I'm so sorry. I-." I stuttered as the others crowded around him.
"It's not your fault." He cut me off.
"Come on guys, we really gotta go." Richie said, the clown was now trying to reach us in the ditch. I nodded. Richie and Mike picked Eddie up and carried him out of the ditch and to a rock, hidden from the clown's view.
"I'll stay here." I said, not wanting to leave Eddie's side. The others nodded, not protesting my demand.
"We have to kill him." Mike stated.
"But how?" Ben asked.
"He's driven on fear right?" Beverly said.
"So...show him you're not afraid. Kill him with your words." I said.
"Exactly." We all said in harmony. The others got up and ran towards the clown. Yelling insult after insult as he shrunk.
"I love you forever Y/N." Eddie looked at me, blood dripping out of his mouth. I quickly wiped it with my sleeve.
"I love you Eddie." I smiled, a tear falling from my eye. I kissed his lips, something inside of me knew it would be the last time.
"I'm s-scared." Eddie admitted.
"Shhh it'll be ok." I said, holding onto his hand.
"Y/N!" Mike yelled. I looked over and saw Pennywise was tiny and everyone was crowded around him. I ran over and saw Ben rip the heart from his chest, causing the clown to gasp.
"You're all so grown up." Pennywise mumbled.
"Fuck you." I said. We all smashed his heart, causing the clown to fade into nothing. We all stood there, catching our breathe.
"Eddie." Richie reminded us.
"Shit." Bill said. We all ran over to him. I kneeled next to him.
"We did it man. We killed him." Richie cheered. No response. I gasped.
"Ed's?" I asked, touching his face. Tears ran down my cheeks as Richie stood up. The sewer began to crumble around us but I only cared about Eddie.
"Y/N. We have to go." Beverly chimed in, touching my shoulder.
"No. I'm not leaving him." I said, not taking my gaze off Eddie's pale face.
"H-He's dead." Beverly said.
"WE MADE A PROMISE. I'm not leaving him." I faced Beverly. "I'm not." I mumbled, looking back at Eddie.
"What promise?" Mike asked.
"Back when we first fought Pennywise. He was scared and I promised that if the other one died, we would stay with them, even if that meant the death of the other one." I said quickly.
"Come on guys. If we don't leave now, we'll all be dead." Mike said, turning to the other losers.
"Y/N..." Beverly asked, as if it was a way to get me to leave him.
"I'm sorry, but no." I cried. I looked at them. They all nodded.
"I love you." Beverly said.
"I love you all. Forever." I smiled, a tear rolling down my cheek. Bill and Mike ran but Ben had to drag Beverly with them. Richie stayed for a moment.
"Tell him that he was the best best friend ever." Richie said, crying. I nodded as he ran off. I moved next to Eddie. I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek as everything fell around me.
"Forever." I said. Something fell right next to me. I closed my eyes and held onto Eddie. Suddenly I felt something close to me and then everything went black. I felt nothing. But I knew, I would be with Eddie soon. Forever.