jack g.~I love you too

"Jack come on, this isn't funny." I laughed, looking around for my best friend. Rain poured down as I spun around, looking for Jack in the trees. Somehow Jack had managed to drag me into a forest in the middle of the night, as it rained, in the cold and now he had left me.
"Jack!" I yelled out into the darkness. No answer. "I don't need to deal with your bullshit right now." I laughed as the rain drenched my hair and clothes. Suddenly I heard a noise come from the bushes behind me. I spun around in fear and saw nothing.
"BOO!" Jack yelled, grabbing me from behind, causing me to shriek. I turned around and hit his chest with the palms of my hands.
"Fuck you." I scoffed jokingly.
"Come on. It was a joke." He said, placing his arms on my shoulders.
"It wasn't funny." I laughed, looking at the ground.
"Then why are you laughing?" He asked.
"Cause you're a dumbass." I looked up at him. Our eyes met and I could have sworn his eyes sparkled. I swear everything around us had slowed down. He leaned down and slowly connected his lips with mine. I stood there for a moment, trying to process that my best friend since 4th grade was kissing me. I kissed back as I placed my hands on the side of his face and his hands fell down to my waist. It felt right. It just did. He pulled away slowly and looked at me.
"I love you Y/N. More then a friend. I always have." He said quietly. I just stood in silence. I opened my mouth to say it back but I stopped myself. I promised myself ever since my ex, I wouldn't fall in love again. But this was Jack. But still, I was opening my heart to possible disaster again.
"I um have to go." I said quickly, turning around and running back towards the street.
"Y/N!? Wait!" I heard Jack yell from behind me but I kept running. I ran all the way to my house, slamming the door shut behind me. I leaned my back against the door and slide to the ground, sitting and clutching my knees to my chest. I let my head lean back against the door as tears streamed down my wet face. My best friend had just kissed me. I don't know how long I sat there but eventually I made myself stand up. I slide off my wet shoes and coat. I walked up to my room and collapsed on my bed, getting swallowed by the sheets and eventually falling asleep.
PART TWO?