freddy f.~new girl

This is going to be a mini series requested by @MahdisMovahedizaeth
(sorry if i spelled it wrong, it's like 1am rn)
I changed it up just a lil and for a warning there will be slight smut.

I sat down at the lunch table all alone. Being the new girl wasn't fun and no one really liked me. The only attention I had today was from Brett and his brother making fun of my superman shirt. I'm a huge superhero fan and from what i've heard, superhero fans aren't really accepted in this school. I took a bite of my sandwich as stared at the ground. I heard a familiar voice. I shot my head up to see Brett picking on some kids. I looked back down trying not to make eye contact. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and a tap on my shoulder.
"Please, Brett. Not right now." I begged and then looked up at the boy standing behind me.
"Don't worry. I'm not Brett." A boy said. He smiled. His brown hair curled slightly and his eyes were a light brown. Freckles spread across his face and his smile was...adorable.
"Oh sorry. He's just been picking on me." I smiled back at him.
"Yeah, he does that to me too. May I sit?" He pointed to the chair next to me.
"Yeah." I smiled. He set his food tray down and sat down.
"I'm Freddy." He stuck out his hand.
"Y/N." I smiled and shook his hand.
"That's a beautiful name." He let go and started to eat his sandwich.
"Thank you." I blushed. God, stop blushing.
I thought to myself.
"Invisibility or flight?" He asked.
"Huh?" I questioned.
"I noticed your shirt. I'm a huge superhero fan as well." He smiled.
"Oh. Well in that case, flight." I answered.
"Agreed." He nodded his head.
"Invisibility is a total villain power." We said together. I looked at him and he looked at me. He looked away and blushed and I laughed a bit. Suddenly a tray slammed next to Freddy.
"You'll never believe it Freddy." A boy that looked not much older said as he sat down next to him. "So there was this girl who had fallen off a slide and I was there in my superhero form so I went to save her and when I did the parents were super ru-." He said quickly before Freddy pointed to me and cut him off.
"Uh...Billy." Freddy said sternly.
"Oh." Billy smiled.
"Superhero form?" I asked.
"It's a..." Billy thought.
"Inside joke. An inside joke." Freddy finished Billy's sentence and elbowed him the the side.
"Got it." I laughed. Billy was sorta cute but I thought Freddy was cuter. It was silent for awhile before Freddy said something.
"So...you're new? Have you made any friends?" Freddy turned to me.
"Yeah, I just moved from Seattle. I haven't made any friends." I sighed.
"You've made friends. Us." Freddy smiled. I looked at him and smiled back.
"Hey, why don't you hangout with us later today?" Billy suggested.
"Really?" I asked.
"Of course." Freddy smiled.
"Yes-I mean sure." I smiled at them both. Then the bell rang so we said our goodbyes and headed off to class.
I dreaded through the rest of the day. Boring teachers and mean kids. Finally the bell rang and I practically ran out of class and to my locker where I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the front of the school. I looked around a bit until I spotted the cute, curly haired boy with some of his foster siblings. As I walked closer to him he waved. 
"Hi." I said approaching everyone.
"This is Y/N. Y/N this is Mary, Eugene, Pedro, Billy and Darla." He smiled pointing to everyone. Everyone waved and I waved back. Suddenly someone crashed into my abdomen and I was pulled into a bone crushing hug. I looked down to see a bright Darla smiling up at me.
"Nice to meet you Y/N." She smiled. I hugged her back.
"Yeah, she's a hugger." Billy laughed.
"Nice to meet you too Darla." I smiled back at her.
"Freddy has been talking about you all day and saying how cute you are" She smiled.
"Darla!" Freddy yelled and grabbed her off of me.
"Sorry, i'm not good at keeping my mouth shut." She frowned.
"It's fine." He laughed and looked at me then looked away and blushed.
"Is it okay if you come home with us?" Darla asked.
"She means, is it okay with your parents." Mary smiled.
"Uh well my mom won't mind. She's never home anyw- yeah, I can". I sighed then smiled.
"Well let's go." Darla whined and we started down the street. Freddy and I walked behind everyone and I could feel a hand, very close to mine. They kept bumping into each-other so eventually I gained the confidence to grab Freddy's hand. I was expecting him to pull away but he just looked at me and smiled. I think i'm really falling for Freeman.
First part FINISHED 💕hope you enjoyed it. I have a question i need you to answer in the comments. Who do you want to play a sick boy in my new book coming soon: Oakes Fegley or Jack Grazer? Please answer in comments cause I need help 🥺