freddy f.~its you

"Omg this is my favorite song!" I yelled at Billy. Billy and I were best friends, like siblings almost. We had known eachother since we were 6 years old when we got put into the same foster home. We lived there together for around 4 years before Billy ran away but recently I got moved into the same town as him and ever since then I had been spending every day at his house with him and Freddy. Freddy and I had gotten closer also. Freddy is Billy's foster brother. I had a huge crush on Freddy, I mean I was almost in love with this boy but it was stupid. There was no way he would go for someone like me.
I was in Billy's room when my favorite song came on and I grabbed Billy's hand and dragged him off his bed and to dance with me. At first he was a little shy about it but I grabbed both his hands and eventually we got the rhythm. We danced around his room like we used to do when we were little kids until the song ended and I fell into his chest, both of us laughing. He was like my brother that I had never had. I loved him in that way. I was laughing so hard I didn't see Freddy standing in the doorway but Billy nudged me and I looked over at Freddy with a smile.
"Freddy join us." I directed with a laugh.
"No I don't want to ruin your guys moment." He said shortly in a hurt tone and quickly limped away, and down the stairs. My smile faded and I looked at Billy.
"He likes you. He really does. I wasn't supposed to say that but he needs to know that you like him back." Billy said to me. I looked at him with a puzzled expression.
"How did you know I liked him?" I asked.
"Oh please, I see how you look at him. He thinks you like me but I kept quiet about you liking him to save your ass but now you gotta go." Billy said with a sigh. I heard the front door open and close.
"Shit, you're right." I said in a frantic tone and quickly grabbed my coat and threw it on and ran out of Billy's room and down the stairs, almost falling in the process and I ran out the front door.
Freddy's POV:
I heard music coming from Billy's room. Great they're probably having a ton of fun. I thought to myself and rolled my eyes with a sigh.
"What's wrong?" Suddenly Darla appeared next the the couch where I was sitting. I jumped slightly and cursed under my breath.
"Darla don't scare me like that." I said clutching my chest.
"I'm sorry." She said with a frown.
"Hey it's ok." I said looking at her with a slight smile.
"You look sad." She said.
"Yeah guess I am." I said looking back at the wall where I was starring.
"Is it Y/N and Billy?" Darla asked. I quickly looked at her and nodded.
"They're having fun without me. She's having fun without me." I frowned.
"Then go join them. Try to talk to her! Don't just sit here like a loser." She said with sass.
"Wow thanks Darla." I laughed.
"Come on." She directed.
"Ok i'll try." I sighed and used the couch to help me get up. "Thanks Darla." I smiled. She came up to me and gave me a tight hug.
"Love you big bro." She said into my shirt.
"Love you too Dar." I said as she let go.
"Go!" She shouted.
"Ok ok!" I said back and limped away. I went up the stairs and towards Billy's room. I heard music and laughing and I opened the door and saw Y/N leaning against Billy's chest, laughing. Having so much fun. She didn't even notice me standing there until Billy did and told her. She finally turned to me and her smiling face instantly washed a coat of happiness over me but I was to upset to let it control me.
"Freddy come join us." She smiled at me.
"No I don't want to ruin your guys moment." Was all I could get out before storming off. I went down the stairs and out the front door. I limped down the sidewalk and deeper into the neighborhood. All I wanted was for her to notice me. To choose me. But I wasn't Billy. I wasn't tall and handsome. I wasn't athletic. I'm a disabled, superhero obsessed, annoying geek. Billy's better and we all know it.
"Freddy wait!" I heard Y/N call from behind me. I contemplated turning around but I sighed and turned around to see Y/N running towards me.
Y/N POV:
"Freddy wait!" I yelled, seeing Freddy. He stopped and turned around, looking at me. I caught up to him and looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked acting like I didn't know why.
"Nothing." Freddy answered with a sigh.
"Oh ok cause you storming off after seeing me with Billy was nothing. Seriously what is going on?" I asked again looking at him with concerned eyes.
"You don't see me. No one does. I thought at least this time someone would. I thought you could be different, I thought you could actually like me but I guess not. Everyone just feels bad for me." He said looking down at the ground.
"Freddy..." I began to say.
"No I don't need your pity. It's not your fault that you like Billy. Now go. I just need time alone. Please." Freddy said turning around to go walk away but I grabbed the arm that wasn't using the crutch and turned him around, attaching my lips to his. After a few seconds Freddy kissed back. I pulled away and looked at his brown eyes now lit with shock.
"You idiot. It's not Billy that I want, its you." I said with a smile spread across my face. He smiled back. He grabbed the sides of my face and attached our lips again and my hands lifted up to his hair. We laughed into the kiss. Laughter of happiness.
SORRY ITS TAKING ME SO MUCH TIME TO POST BUT IVE BEEN HAVING SOME ANXIETY DAYS SO IM SORRY!!
if you don't what that is it means that i:
-don't want to leave the house
-sleep a lot
-have a lot of panic attacks
-am forgetful
-i fidget a lot so it's hard to complete things
-i get stressed easily and writing sometimes makes me more stressed and idk why
but i'm doing better so BE READY THIS TIME I LOVE YALL!!