jack g.~youre my home

I was walking down the sidewalk near my house with Finn and my mom as we took my dog for a walk (sorry, if you don't have a dog). Finn was my best friend and he had flown in from Canada to my hometown for my birthday. Jack, my boyfriend, was filming a movie in LA, so he couldn't come and I haven't seen him for 3 months now. I was sad but I understood. Finn noticed me being a little upset and nudged me.
"Hey, it's ok. He loves you. I promise!" Finn smiled.
"Yeah, i know. It's just sad how he couldn't come." I frowned.
"I bet he's upset too." Finn said pulling me into a side hug.
"Thanks, Finny boy." I smiled back and hugged his side. We walked more and joked around before 2 girls came up to us. I was semi-famous for being Finn's best friend and Jack's girlfriend.
"Oh my god! HI!" The girls said as they walked up to us. "We love you guys SO MUCH!" They cheered as they hugged us. My mom knew the drill and stopped ahead of us and waited.
"Well we love you too." I said and smiled.
"Happy birthday Y/N!" One of the girls said.
"Where's Jack?" The other one asked.
"Well, he's filming right now so he couldn't make it." I said as I faked smiled.
"Aw i'm sorry." She said.
"Do y'all want a picture?" Finn said breaking the silence.
"Yes please." They said. They held up their phones and took selfies with us. Right as we were saying bye I heard someone yell my name. I turned and so did Finn and the girls and I smiled at who it was.
"Hey, babe!" Jack yelled as he ran at me. I ran towards him and before we collided, I saw the girls record us. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso and we kissed. I hugged him so tightly. When he put me down, I started to tear up.
"Why aren't you at home?" I asked.
"You're my home." He smiled and kissed me again. We walked back to the fans and they got a picture with him too. As we walked back to my house, I held Jack's hand tightly.
"Please tell me you didn't know about this." I asked Finn as we walked to my room.
"Maybe..." Finn mumbled.
"I hate you." I laughed.
Time skip to at night:
I laid in bed, cuddled up to Jack. The flowers and necklace that Jack got me laid on my nightstand. Finn was picked up by his dad earlier because they needed him back home. I scrolled through Instagram and saw all the posts about us meeting again today. I was scrolling until I saw a cute edit of us. I showed Jack and we laughed.
"God, we're cute." He smiled.
"Damn right." I laughed. I commented on the post: "Jack says this is cute and I agree:)"
I eventually put my phone down and laid on Jack's chest.
"You're beautiful." He smiled.
"No, you're beautiful." I said back as he laughed and kissed my forehead.
"I love you Jacko." I said.
"I love you too." He said back before we drifted off to sleep in the comfort of each other's arms.
Thank you for all the reads! Love y'all and requests are OPEN 💕