freddy f.~good save

"Come on, let her go!" Billy yelled.
"Please." Freddy pleaded. The other shazam's were crowded around them, standing on the top of a building however the villain had me and was about to push me off.
"Take one step and i'll push her." The man yelled. I was trying to get away but i couldn't.
"It doesn't have to end like this." Superhero Freddy said again.
"Either way you kill me. I'm practically a dead man right now, so why don't I kill her with me." He grinned.
"If you let her go, we wont kill you." Billy said, walking forward a little. The man tighten his grip on the back of my shirt collar and moved me back a little, so the backs of my feet were hanging off the side of the 60 foot tall building. I let out a slight scream, making Billy stop in his tracks.
"Please..." Freddy begged.
"You're going to kill me." The villain hissed.
"No, we won't." Billy said.
"Actually, we would." Darla spit out.
"DARLA!" They all yelled out.
"Sorry, mind reading." She looked at the ground.
"Give me a reason why I should let her live." The villain asked.
"Because..." Billy began to say before Freddy cut him off.
"She's the love of my life. I love her and I need her." Freddy spit out.
"Exactly." The villain said, he moved me back even more. I felt my feet slipping and I screamed.
"PLEASE!" Freddy yelled, his voice breaking. The villain stopped. Everything stopped. I looked Freddy in the eyes. My eyes began to water. This was the end. I remembered all the time spent with Freddy. The late night movie binges, the blanket forts, our first kiss, our first I love you and now it would be our last. The villain moved me back even more, and I felt my balance slipping off the building.
"FREDDY!" I screamed as the villain pushed me off the building. I heard screams and yelps from the roof as I fell. The ground became larger and larger. I closed my eyes and waited for impact but suddenly I felt someone grab me. I opened my eyes and saw Freddy carrying me up, back to the roof. I cling to his shoulders and I could feel tears running down my cheeks. I was scared. He set me down and the others rushed to me.
"Y/N!" Darla yelled, rubbing at me and pulling me into her arms.
"I'm so sorry." Mary mumbled, hugging me too. Soon everyone joined in and was saying sorry.
"I'm ok. I'm safe now." I smiled, wiping my tears away. I turned and faced Freddy who was still a superhero. "Now, change back so I can kiss you." I laughed. I stepped back and everyone yelled "SHAZAM!" and they changed back to themselves. I ran towards Freddy and gave him a hug. I let go and cupped his face, now seeing the fear and guilt in his eyes.
"Y-You could have died. It-It's all my fault." He mumbled and tears fell down his cheeks.
"Shh...i'm ok. It's not your fault." I looked at him and leaned in, connecting my soft lips to his. I pulled away and he pulled me back into his arms.
"Let's go." Billy said. They changed back and Freddy carried me home.
(YALL IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN UNACTIVE AND STUFF!!! ILY)