freddy f.~popular girl

"Omg, girls guess what!" Emma said running up to us.
"What?" Jenny asked.
"Guess who just asked me out?" Emma smiled.
"Oh my god, WHO!?" Ava asked.
"Jeremy!" Emma squealed.
"No way!" I yelled.
"Surprised Y/N didn't get asked out by him." Ava said nudging me.
"Ew no." I said making a fake barfing noise.
"Y/N can get anyone in the whole school." Emma joked.
"No I can't-." I mumbled but we all heard a yell come from the street in front of the school. We all turned to see Freddy pushed against a car by Brett and his brother.
"It's just the geek getting beat up again." Ava roller her eyes.
"Yeah." Emma whispered.
"I'm sick of it." I began to walk towards them. I heard kids whispering and my friends yelling at me but I didn't care. I wasn't gonna let them hurt him even more. I pushed through the crowd and walked up to Brett. I heard the new kid Billy ask Maya, "Who's that?"
Maya replied, "Y/N. She's the most popular and beautiful girl in the whole school." I rolled my eyes at that. I wasn't people just said I was.
"Hey, stop right now!" I yelled pushing Brett away from Freddy.
"Aw what is little miss princess doing protecting the nerd?" Brett said.
"He's not a nerd." I said back.
"A disabled, homeless kid." He laughed and looked at the boy, bruised on the ground.
"It's a real dick move to make fun of a disabled person. But I guess you're a dick anyway." I said getting in his face.
"Well, i'm just stating facts." He stated.
"Shut up." I stated.
"Make me." He said back. I had lost it. I threw a punch, knocking him back and making fall onto the ground. His brother ran at me from behind but I elbowed him the stomach, making him fall to the ground, groaning in pain. I kicked Brett a couple times in the stomach before stopping.
"How do you like it?" I yelled at him before walking towards Freddy and helping him up.
"Thank you." Freddy smiled. Omg that smile is so cute- no. I can't catch feelings for him. I turned to everyone.
"Anyone else?" I yelled. Everyone shook there heads. Brett and his brother still laid on the ground. "Cowards." I mumbled before I walked off with Freddy and join him and his siblings. Darla ran to me and hugged me tight. I was surprised but I hugged back.
"Thank you!" She cheered.
"Of course." I smiled as she let go. My friends yelled my name. "Just a sec guys!" I yelled at them. I turned to Freddy and kissed him on the cheek. "Stay cool Freeman." I smiled before walking off and joining my friends again.