freddy f.~im ok

I walked into the locker room of the mall looking for Billy. Some crazy man with a bald head just attacked the mall. I saw the man pinning Freddy against the lockers.
"Hey, dipshit. Don't touch my boyfriend!" I yelled as I grabbed Freddy's crutch and swung it at him. He grabbed it then pulled me towards him and grabbed my neck.
"Don't touch her!" Freddy yelled and began hitting the man. He dropped me and I fell to the floor gasping for air. He turned to Freddy and pinned him against the lockers again.
"Run!" He yelled as I struggled to stand.
"I'm not gonna leave yo-." I stuttered.
"GO! GET BILLY!" He yelled as I turned and ran towards the door. I ran out of the room and towards the foster home. I banged on the door repeatedly as his siblings answered the door.
"Where's billy?" I asked.
"He-He ran away." Darla said.
"Do you guys know about Billy. His secret?" I asked them.
"Yeah." Mary said.
"The villain has Freddy!" I yelled walking in.
"What?" Mary asked me.
"The guy at the mall. He attacked everyone and now he has Freddy." I stuttered as some tears fell down my face.
"Hey, we will get him. He'll be ok." Mary said wiping my tears. I sat on the couch and she got me some water. I laid my head in my hands as Mary rubbed my back.
"Freddy?" I heard Darla say as the door opened. I ran into the entry way to see the villain standing next to Freddy.
"Freddy!" I yelled and ran towards him pulling into my arms and slowly moving him towards the others. I let go of Freddy for a second so I could grab Darla's arm and pull her behind me and towards Mary. I pulled Freddy back into my arms and he hugged back tightly. I cupped his face and gave him a quick peck on the lips before he saw the fear in my eyes.
"I'm ok. We will all be ok." He whispered.
Y'all want a part 2 cause idk if i'll make one 😤