freddy f.~date night

I sat in the restaurant where Freddy and I were supposed to meet for date night, but once again, he wasn't there. 30 minutes late, then that turned into an hour which turned into hour and a half.
"Honey, are you ready to pay?" My waitress suddenly appeared.
"Y-Yeah." I mumbled and fumbled through my coat pocket and handed her a 15 dollar bill to pay for my sand which.
"Do you want change back?" She asked.
"No i'm good. Thank you." I smiled. She walked away and I grabbed my coat and walked out of the restaurant. The crisp, winter air of Philadelphia hit my face. I walked home, alone. I reached my house and opened the door.
"Hey sweetie, how was your date?" My mom asked and I walked in and hung my coat up and took my shoes up.
"It was good. I'm tired tho so i'm going to bed. Love you." I said as I walked up the stairs to my room.
"Oh okay. Goodnight." I heard my mom yell as I walked into my room. I took my dress off and slipped my pajamas and got ready for bed. I checked my phone once last time. No text or call from him. Nothing. What if he's cheating? What if he's losing feelings? Does he hate me? Those questions clouded my mind. I felt my eyes tear up and before I knew it, I was crying. I laid on my side and closed my eyes. My pillow drenched in tears as I fell asleep.
-
The next morning I got up and got ready for the day. I checked my phone again and saw that he still hadn't texted me. I groaned and walked down stairs. I grabbed an apple, said bye to my mom and walked down the door. I walked to school and when I arrived I went straight to my locker, making my way through the crowded halls. I made my way to my locker and opened it, putting my bag into my locker. I walked to first period and went through my day until lunch. Luckily, I didn't have to see Freddy until 6th period. All I had to do was make it through lunch. I walked back to my locker and grabbed my lunch. I closed my locker and suddenly Freddy appeared.
"What?" I said.
"I'm sorr-." He began to say.
"No. You were sorry the first time. You've done this 9 times now. Sorry means you won't do it again but you did." I said, walking past him.
"No I am really sorry. It won't happen again." He said, limping quickly after me.
"You said that last time." I groaned, still walking.
"I-I jus-." He stuttered. I turned and looked at him.
"You what? Am I not enough for you? Are you cheating on me? Do you just not like me anymore?" I asked him.
"No, no!" He said with a shocker look.
"Then what is it Freddy?" I sighed.
"I-I can't tell you." He mumbled, looking down at the ground.
"Exactly. Whatever. I don't care anymore. I just want you to trust me and until you can tell me whatever is going on, don't talk to me!" I said sternly then turned and walked away. I finished the rest of the day, not making eye contact with Freddy once in 6th period. I practically ran to my locker and then out of the school and back home. After about an hour of being home I got a text from Freddy:
Meet me at the park at 9:30.
Why should I?
Because...i'll show you what's going on.
I'll be there.
Thank you.
Once 9:30 rolled around, I put my jacket on and made my way to the park. I spotted Freddy sitting on a bench. I walked up to him and he immediately stood up.
"This better be good." I said.
"Okay listen...I understand i've been a terrible boyfriend and that you think i'm ignoring you but I promise, once I show you, you'll understand." He said.
"Show me?" I asked.
"Come on." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me so that we were out of view from any passing car or if a person walked by.
"What if is Freddy?" I questioned.
"Promise not to freak out?" He sat through his teeth.
"I won't you dork." I jokingly sighed and rolled my eyes. He suddenly took a step back and yelled "Shazam!". All the sudden lightning hit Freddy and as the dust cleared, I realized that it wasn't Freddy anymore. It was one of those superhero's, the blue one.
"W-Where's Freddy?" I stuttered out. The man came closer to me and I took a step back.
"It's me babe." The man said.
"Very funny. Where is my boyfriend?" I asked again, looking around.
"In front of you." He sighed.
"Really because the last time I checked my boyfriend was 5 '6 and walked around with a crutch for him leg." I glared at the tall hero.
"I swear it's me. My whole family does it. You yell the word and we transform. Billy was the first one to be able to do it after seeing this wizard guy you gave him the power through his cane and then he gave it to me and the others when we were fighting that weird bald gu-." He explained quickly.
"Okay...this is insane. There is no way you're my boyfriend." I said to him.
"Ask me a question." He smirked.
"Okay, where did we first meet?" I asked him.
"Well I first saw you on the first day in the halls at school. Your hair was curled and you were wearing this sundress with high top converse but when we actually first met was when you noticed my superman trading card in the lunchroom and we immediately bonded over it." He said with a smile, not hesitating once.
"This can't be happening." I repeated to myself.
"Just watch." He took a step back, I nodded and he yelled "Shazam!" and all the sudden my Freddy appeared in the same place the man was once standing.
"Holy shit." I muttered to myself. Freddy walked in front of me and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"This is why. I was out "saving" people with my family. It's not that I don't love you, it's just superhero duty." He smiled.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked my brown eyed boyfriend. 
"I didn't want to worry you." He said, looking down. "I'm really sorry."
"No, i'm sorry," I lifted his head so he was looking at me, "I shouldn't have doubted you like that." I smiled, placing a small kiss on his lips.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I smiled back.
"Now let's go finished that date night!" He said, pulling me towards the path again.
"That sounds nice." I smiled.
"I can fly." He said suddenly.
"No way. Lucky." I said back, taking his hand into my small one.
"You could hold on to me while I fly." He suggested.
"Not in a million years Freeman." I laughed and we walked down the path, making our way to the little restaurant.
I promise, i'll be posting more since it's finally summer!