freddy f.~im sorry

Yall wanted sad shit so I delivered plus im sad rn so here yall go :)

"I don't care! I never get to see you anymore. Youre always gone." I yelled at Freddy. Here we were, in his room, having another argument.
"I don't like being gone. Just hero stuff." He said, trying to reassure you.
"What hero stuff?" I asked him.
"Stuff." He looked at the ground.
"You never talk to me." I sighed.
"I don't want to worry you." He still looked at the ground. I couldn't keep yelling at him. I know he was trying, he really was. I walked over to the boy and lifted his face so our eyes met and just now I saw the tears in his eyes.
"Freddy..." I said with a breathy gasp. All the sudden he bursted out sobbing. "Hey hey." I said pulling him to me and he buried his face into my shirt and hugged me tightly.
"I-I can't lose you. Please d-don't leave me." He chocked out. I let out another sigh and held him closer to me.
"You'll never lose me. I'll never leave you. Ever. That's a promise." I whispered as I put my head on top of his and closed my eyes. I knew Freddy had attachment issues ever since his parents got taken from him. He could never lose you. He wouldn't be able to handle it. We stood there in each others arms for about 10 minutes before I heard him snuffle and he stopped crying and lifted his head off my shoulder and looked at me.
"I'm really sorry I haven't been around. I promise i'll do better just please don't break up with me. You're the only one that listens." He said not breaking eye contact with me.
"Never. I just guess you're stuck with me." I said and we both let out a laugh and smiled.
"Movie night?" He asked.
"Only if I get to choose." I answered.
"Fine." He groaned and limped out of him room, me following him.