freddy f.~new girl pt.2

We arrived at there house. I walked in to see a beautiful entry way. It looked old but it was a gorgeous.
"Welcome to my house." Freddy said, stepping up next to me and smiling.
"It's beautiful." I mumbled. Suddenly a smiley woman walks into the entry way.
"You must be Y/N! Welcome." She said, shaking my hand. "I'm the kids mom."
"Nice to meet you." I smiled back.
"Ok i'll take her from here." Freddy said, grabbing my arm and taking me upstairs and into his room. My jaw dropped.
"You have a replica of the baterang?" I cheered, stepping over to it.
"Don't touch it because it's..." Freddy said before I cut him off.
"Sharp. I have one of these." I smiled.
"Actually." He smiled.
"Actually. We have a lot in common Freeman." I said.
"Do you play video games?" He asked.
"Uh...yeah." I said.
"Then I guess we do have a lot in common." He laughed.
"Yes we do." I said back.
We spent the rest of the night playing video games and reading comics and discussing superhero's until it was time to leave. Freddy walked me to the end of their lawn before we stopped and talked a bit.
"You sure you don't want me to walk you home?" He asked.
"110% Freeman." I smiled.
"I really like hanging out with you." He smiled.
"Me too." I said back.
"We should hangout again soon." He offered.
"Of course...here." I handed him my number.
"Thank you." He looked at it.
"I should get going." I suggested.
"Yeah." He sighed.
"See ya Fred's." I said as I turned away.
"Wait." He grabbed myself wrist and pulled me into a kiss. His lips were soft and at first I was tense but then I melted into it. We pulled away for air.
"Woah." I said.
"See ya beautiful." He blushed, turned and left. I turned and walked down the sidewalk. Damn. I walked with a smile on my face. It was late and I felt someone watching me. I pushed it off until I felt two hands on my shoulders. I turned around to see a tall, bearded guy standing i front of me. A creepy smile spread across his face.
"What?" I stuttered. He grabbed me and covered my mouth with a weird smelling cloth before shoving me into a van. Everything became dizzy and then I passed out.
-
Freddy's POV:
Y/N wasn't at school today and that had worried me and she wasn't returning my calls. Suddenly, Billy burst into the room.
"Freddy! Someone has Y/N!" He yelled
"W-What?" I was so confused.
"There was a note left outside our door. Look." He shoved the note into my hands. I looked down at it. This is what it said:
Dear Superhero's,
I have your friend Y/N. And I know he means something very special to Freddy so if you ever want to see her alive again, come to the abandoned parking lot on Maryland St.
Hope to see you soon ;) - The Shredder
I gasped.
"We have to go save her." I said. "Now!" I yelled as all my siblings gathered up and yelled "SHAZAM" outside and we flew off. Headed to save Y/N.
Y'all!!! Read this please. I'm posting a new book tonight soon so be prepared:)