freddy f.~superman's daughter pt.2

The next day:
I walked into the school. It was the middle of the day and lunch time. I went into the office and checked myself in as a visitor. Everyone knew I was superman's daughter so I was pretty much allowed anywhere. I walked out of the office door and into the hallway and was met by Billy.
"Hey Y/N!" He yelled running to me. Billy was my best friend. 
"Sup." I said. "Where is Freddy?" I asked.
"He's in the lunch room. Brett and his brother are making fun of him cause you're late." Billy frowned.
"Well we better go!" I said running down the hallway and to the lunchroom. I saw everyone crowding around Freddy.
"S-She'll be here. I swear." I heard Freddy stutter.
"No she isn't. She wouldn't go for a loser like yo-." Brett laughed before I whistled. Everyone turned around and gasped.
"Actually...Brett. I would." I smirked walking towards Freddy.
"Y/N!" He cheered standing up and embracing me in a hug.
"Hey baby." I said. We kissed quickly and I turned to Brett who was wide eyed and his mouth was partly opened. "So you're the one who has been picking on my boyfriend huh?" I smirked.
"I-." He stuttered.
"Yes or no?" I said walking closer to him.
"Y-yes." He looked down.
"Well that better stop." I said lifting his head so he was looking at me. I used my powers to lift a chair with my mind and flew it across the room, hitting the wall hard. Everyone jumped back. "Or that will be you next time." I said smiling. He just stood there like a coward. "Understand?!" I yelled. He nodded quickly. "And that does for all of you." I said pointing to everyone as they all nodded. "Good." I smiled and walked up to Freddy and kissed him again. "I got to go but i'll come to your house later." I smiled.
"Ok." He smiled back. I walked out of the lunchroom and before I left the room.
"I love you!" I yelled before I left.
"I love you too!" Freddy yelled back. I left the school and flew off.
Later that day:
I knocked on Freddy's door. Maya answered.
"Oh hey Y/N. Freddy's in his room." She smiled as I walked inside.
"Thanks." I smiled back before I walked up to Freddy's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in!" I heard Freddy yell so I came in. Freddy was laying on his bed reading a comic.
"Y/N!" He smiled.
"Freddy." I mocked back. I walked over to the bed and laid next to him. Laying my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Thanks for you saving me today." He smiled.
"You're welcome." I smiled back, kissing his cheek. "Just don't pull shit like that again because I won't be there to save your ass." I laughed.
"Yes ma'am." He laughed back.