Game before sleeping(M)

Daddy seems too be tired this lately. He work a lot and I feel sad that I can't help him and only can look. Not only that, I also miss his touch. We didn't been doing much due to his work. I want him to spank me and make a mess of me. I only can sigh there.

Finally he finished his paper work. He smiles to me there and say he so tired now. He going to have a quick shower and sleep as early as he can because tomorrow he have another big meeting.

So, right now he already laying on our bed. He look at me with his smile and call me over. I walk to him,stand beside him. He pull me to our bed make me lay together beside him. He pinch my chubby cheek. I'm pouted there.

Suddenly he wanted to help me massage my leg. I feel happy and warm there. He the one who tired but there he is, massaging here for me. I can't be more grateful that I have him as my master and a lovely partner. I won't change anything for him.

He started with my feet, ask me if I feel any itchy. I shake my head no. He continue further while I laying relaxed. He slowly massage from my feet to my thigh and it getting closer there. I started to breathe unevenly and reliase that this is his part of his plan.

He must realise that I have noticed his plan, he quickly put his thumb over my flower seed and press hardly there. I'm moaning. He keep circle it around, gently while his middle finger caressing between my panties.

He whisper my ear,ask me to take out my panties. I took it out, hold it on my hand and he slip his middle finger inside. I'm shudder and moaning. It feel so good there. He say he just push in and I'm getting tight up.

He just start to move and I'm moaning like a little kitten. BE QUIET. If I make any noise, he will slap my pretty peach. He take the panties from my hand and put it in my mouth. My panties have soak up by my honey drip and I can taste it. I know how much he enjoys it every minute. I can see his evil smirk there.

I bite my panties and try to stay quiet. He move his finger again. I can heard the squirm noise everytime he wriggle it. In and out. Push it on my g-spot. I can't help it but whimper.

He strike a slap to my butt. I moan and he do it again and again and again. My eyes is getting tearing. He love how I look right now. He say he enjoys to see how I became enjoyable, uncomfortable, and unbearable. I'm just trembling just by what he say.

He chuckled. As a his toy, I should learn endure. My honey hole is getting wet.He keep doing it faster. Suddenly he pulled out and ask me to suck clean it. I suck it like a lollipop. There a hint of saltness. I can't help it but enjoy more. He ask me do I want him to put it back my little hole. I nod eagerly. I take it out the already soaking panties and say please papa...

He want me to beg better than this. Said please daddy, use me as a toy. He slap my butt and demand me to say. I cry it out loud and say those words. He slip back in but with two fingers. I arch my back and bite the side of our blanket harder.

He say that if this little hole can't be used. It ok and I can put another little hole of your. I say please no. He slap me again and say who you think you are! I'm his toy today but also his little boabei. Today is his toy, tomorrow will be his puppy and next day,be his sex slave. He will make sure I living through heaven and hell. He proud of me that I'm doing well. He take his fingers and order me to get down.

I quickly kneel down and unzip his pant. His long organ pop out, looking hard and delicious. I look it in dazed. So big there. This big snake that every some night,put inside of me and always give pleasure. I always can't enough of it. I give it a few lick and slowly swallow all.

I keep popping up and down. My tongue licking his precum. He push my hair aside and wipe my tear. I can see that daddy is getting excited and his face is red. I look at him with my lusty eye tearing look. I know he always love that look of mine and I only show this side of mine to him.

I deep throat on it while his hand keep pushing my head down. I can feel it down my throat. He keep hitting there. He pull out from my mouth and spray his white thick semen on my face. I feel happy that I make daddy come a lot. I put my face on his organ side and rubbing it like a kitten. I want more. I beg him again.. Papa please...I want my hole to be filled up.

He smirking there and ordering me to bend over the bed. Once I did, he put his long snake,caress between my hole. I beg him again. He slap my butt again and said patient or else, he won't put in. I stay quiet but my hips won't stop grind his long organ. He bend there whisper my eye and say, look like someone really eager to have it. I moaning and grinding his snake even faster.

He stop my hips there. Then he slowly thrust it inside. All of them. I feel so full there. He start moving it and slap my butt for each time he thrusting in and out. In and out again. I can feel his tip kissing my womb.

I hold both his hand to make sure he thrust deeper. Deeper to my spot. Kiss it there over and over. Quickly I have reach my peak and call his name over and over. But he not done yet and change another position.

He turn me around without taking out the big snake, ask me to hold both my legs up. I shaking hold both my legs, he thrusting in again. Both my hand trembling like a leaf, I feel like I can let go anytime but he demand me to hold still. I told him I can't anymore. My hand getting tired.

He spank my butt again. He shake his head and say let go. The moment I let go my hand, he spread my legs wide and pull to him even more. I can feel the snake even deeper. It make the squirting and slapping sound between my legs.

I feel embarrassed to heard it but that thought soon be out from the window when he grind me,inside my g-spot. My eye roll up and feel like it coming again.

I tell daddy that, I coming again. He bend down and kiss me there. Our kiss become fierce as much as he thrusting his snake inside of me. Finally I come again and so does he. I can feel his pulse spray into me there. Warm, slippery and wet.

I hold him closer, give him some peck on his lip. He ask me am I ok. I nodded and kiss him again. He chuckled there and say it not over yet. I thought tomorrow he have a big meeting, shouldn't he resting? He say nothing can beat with my boabei sweet honey while he start thrusting again.

That night is one of the best night I ever have. I have gone and reach to the star and cross over the moon.