Homeless (2). You're used to sleeping with me?

In the very next morning, I heard the alarm sound. It very irritating. I wanted to sleep more. Gege body is so warm. I don't want to get up. I feel the his body moving. He turn off his alarm phone and realise today is Friday,which he have to work.

I pretend that I still sleeping and hug him like an octopus. He feel something on his body, he open up the duvet, totally forgot there another person. He tell me to wake up, he need to work.

I don't want it. So I climb his body on the top of him, to prevent him to leave. He surprised. He sighed there.

" You don't want me to work with this posture? I tell you, it's impossible!
I'm sure to bring you to the director today."

I'm look dejected. I want to be with him. This is what I was afraid of. I know that this warm feeling will gone soon. No! I will do anything to stay with gege.

He realised I was quiet there. He try to coaxed me back by eating breakfast together. When come to food, my eyes beaming. I wake up and follow him.

He ask me to go back to the guest room and take a shower there by the toiletries he brought last night.

"But how about you? Where you going to shower?"

"Me? Of course mine in my room."

Without shameless, I ask can I shower with you. He definitely say no! I knew it. He walk to his washroom and I follow him as well.

"Why you keep following me? Don't tell me you want me to help you to brush your teeth?"

My eye beaming again and say can you?! He took it a surprise and say no! Of course he can't! He give me a warning that if I don't listen to him, I can't stay with him anymore.

I'm murmuring there say I want to stay with gege... Feel like going to cry soon. I say I know. He quickly ask me to shower and he going to be late.

I walk back to the guest room and shower there. Gege sighed there. He rolled his eyes and head back to the washroom.

After a good breakfast, we inside the car, on the way to the hospital. Once we reach his hospital, he park where his usual line and turn off his engine. Before we go down, he tell me that I need to stay in his office and don't wonder around.

I thought he going to accompanying me all day. He sighed there. He only bring me here if I obedient him and didn't promise me to accompany me. I pouted there. But it better than nothing.

He take out the sign cat and ask me to wear on my wrist in case I get lost. The sign look like a collar. Instead of wear at on the wrist, I wear on my neck so I look more like a cat. I'm smiled back and ask do I look nice?

He chuckled there. He really got nothing to say. He pat my head gently and say he saw it.

" Don't you be afraid to be stuffed? Then just wear your clothes to cover this. Don't make other see it."

I ask him why. He say there got no reason. Just listen to him. I nodded with him and we both went down from the car. While we walk to the hospital, he say that if anything I need, I can ask the nurse who help me yesterday. I nodded again but in my mind, I wanted gege do for me.

Later in late afternoon, he call the director again. Ask the information about my family but it seem still the same like yesterday. He tell him that it getting uncomfortable for me to stay at his house. When I heard that, I feel rejected. My family don't want me. They left me. And now, gege really don't me.

I look down, playing with my collar bell. I can't help it but to think, was I really hateful? I heard he hang up the phone, i quickly wipe the tear and look at him with a smile.

He saw my eyes got a little red, ask me that have I heard everything. I nodded to him. He feel a bit bad. He scratch his neck and say let's go home. It seem I been in his responsibility for now. I zip up my jacket to cover my collar.

I saw he take his bag and start to walk to the door. Before he can reach there, I held his sleeve and can't help it but ask him, will you left me alone? I can feel my eyes start tearing again.

He hold my face up and say no. "I won't leave you,okay?" I nodded him and feel relieved. But still I don't want to let go his sleeve.

"Do you wanna buy something or go somewhere after work?"

I ponder for sometime and realized I don't have any clothes. Only the cloth I'm wearing now. He say that tomorrow is weekend, he'll bring me buy some clothes. I nodded him again. He chuckled there. I wasn't never listen to him before and now that I have obedient in ever each word he said.

I'm blushing there. If I don't listen to him now, I worry that he really left me. He hold my hand and say let's go home. I look down at our holding hand, I feel happy and warm there.

After our dinner, we reach home. I take my only clothes, to the wash machine to wash since tomorrow I go out with gege. But realized that I don't have any more cloth, I walk outside the living room to see any extra.

I saw his shirt on the sofa. I take his shirt and sniff it. It smell clean and his too. I quickly walk back my room and change it. I look at the mirror, it seem too big for me but I like it.

I walk to his room and knock his door. I heard his voice say I'm not allowed but as a little devil of me, I walk in. He sigh there and feel hopeless. He look at the shirt I wear which is belong to him.

Ask me where my clothes. I tell him is in the washing machine. He have left some few clothes for me but I told him that this is the only one I saw.

"Why don't choose to sleep in your own room?"

But I told him that I been used to sleeping here. I use my puppy eyes. He no, it not going to work. But I know it working.

"Listen to me, don't attached me like an octopus again."

I say okay and straight to his bed. So wonderful here. Way better than my own room. He shooked his head and turn off the light. He patted my head gently and say good night. He covered the duvet for both of us up. I can heard he whispered say that, "I'm compromise with you again". I'm smiled that night and try to stick to him like a little octopus. Again.