(Dentist) You lick my fingers on purpose, don't you?(M)

I sitting here, waiting patiently outside the clinic. Today I have a appointment with the sexy dentist. He so handsome. I'm can't help but have small giggle there.

Actually I really hate to go dentist. The thought of the drill and the equipment, poking around my mouth and my teeth, it scare me. That why, ever since I was young, I hate that.

But no matter what happened, still we need to  do check up to prevent our teeth rotten. Last week,  my second molar have a hole and it hurts a lot. No another choice, I have to go and see the doctor.

And I was lucky because I have meet a hot sexy dentist doctor just around my neighborhood. The first moment our eyes meet, we both know that we are attracted to each other.

I'm blushing. Remember what we did in his office. Despite we just meet but we already have sex there. I know it not right but it feel right with him and just him and only. I never feel this way with any man. He make me feel safe and comfort.

And when we have sex, it just feel right. It feel like we have know each other for long time already. Right now, I really wanted to see him.

"Number 69.... number 69!"

I heard the nurse calling the number. I snapped from my sweet day dream and look at my number. It's my turn! I so excited to see him again. My heart keep pounding non stop and my palm start sweating.

I take a deep breath and walk to the nurse. She have a polite smile. She politely show the room and knock the door.

"Come in, please."

She open the door and bow to the doctor. She ask me to please go in. I said thank you and walk in. She bow to the doctor again and close the door. He turn around and was glad to meet me again. I can see that he slightly smirking happy there.

"It's you! It's your second visit, right?"

I nodded shyly. I don't dare to look at his eyes.  He chuckled. He ask me to come here and lie down on the dental chair. He put on the glove, both his hand and begin the check up.

"Let me check... The recovery nod your teeth. Open your mouth more, that way I can see you... clearly~"

He was checking every corner of my teeth with his equipment. I really don't like it. I was so scare that it might hurt me. Without I realized it that I have been grabbing his gown.

He felt something was holding him. He look down where my hand was grabbing, can't help but chuckled happily there.

"Why are you grabbing my gown? And you're shaking... Feel nervous?

Since I can't talk with my mouth wide open like this so I nodded shyly. He smirked.

"Take it easy. We did this last week..... didn't we?

I saw his naughty smiles! I know what he mean there. He was talking about last week that we have sex in this room. I'm blushing like a red hot iron.

"Last time....you felt pain? Because that was your first time?

My face really become hot. I nodded again. That time, really was my first time. It does feel a little pain but he was so good with his skills, I feel more pleasure than pain.

I remember how good he was. I can't forget that how he use his fingers, crossed my honey hole, keep pushing deeper to my womb. Simulations my nerves bud. Pressing my g-spot continuosly.

I can't moan out that time. Despite I was the last patient but the nurse still on her duty and she was outside. He take off his blue tie with some flower pattern, stuff my mouth with it to prevent from me to moan.