Forget the rule of punishment...are you ready? Part 1(M)

I waved good bye to my friends who just send me back from our dinner party. I look at the time and reliase that it already late! Daddy is going to be mad but the funny thing is that daddy didn't give me a single call at all.

That strange. Normally he'll call me a few time to remind me if I'm late for the curfews but this time is totally silent. Anything happens to him? Why I have a suddenly have a bad feeling? I hope there nothing bad happened to him.

I'm shrugged them off for overthinking and on my way to walk back to our home. Once I reach our doorstep, I open and went in. Close the door behind me and take off my shoe.

I look at our living room. It seems quiet and nobody at home. Is daddy still working? Maybe. This lately he been working overtime. My heart sometimes feel aches for him and we didn't have make love for quite awhile.

Each time he back, he'll head to shower and fall asleep. And the next morning, he already gone to work. I'm so horny that I wanted to touch myself but I know that I can't because one of the rule is that I'm not allow to touch myself.

I put the keys in the top of cabinet and head to our room to take shower. It been a long day and I'm exhausted. I open our room and I saw daddy is in our room! He still wear his suit and the jacket was over on the top of him.

He look handsome as always but there is a unpleasant aura in the air. His gaze look so cold that I can feel it stab through my heart. I don't even dare look at him. I knew that I'm screw up.

"Kneel down."

The way he say them is so cold. It hurt me that he talk to me with this kind of time but I know that I was wrong in the first place. I broke the rule.

I kneel in front of him and still staring down on the carpet. He look at his Rolex watch and turn back with his coldness gaze.

"You come back? You've stayed outside until now..."

I'm gluped. I'm dead this time. Wondering what kind of punishment this time. He take off his jacket and throw them on the floor. I was surprised a bit. He pinched hard on my chin and slightly yank me up.

I saw his eyes look like a madman and his smile have becoming sinister. He smirking so devil that I can feel the chill behind my back.

"Have you forget our rules,hmmm? It seem that you really don't put me in your mind."

No! I shook my head like I never think like that. Daddy smile and shush me gently. He caresses my face like a baby been doted. I'm whimpering and lean to his big warm hand.

"Daddy know you won't forget. You have to much fun with your friends, isn't it? Hmmm? But what hurts me the most is that puppy didn't call me and say you coming back late. If I don't call you to remind you, you won't do it yourself isn't it?"

"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean it. We drink so much with the co-workers and..and I was.. having too much fun there... but I'm promise won't do it again!"

I'm sobbing now. I scared that daddy don't trust me. I really didn't mean it.

"Shush...it okay. Daddy believe you. I know that my baobei won't do that. You always been a good girl but doesn't mean you can escape your punishment. You still need to be punished."

Daddy take out a red rope from his back and he simply tie a knot in front of me. I know what is this. He going to perform shibari. My heart beating even faster and my palm is sweating. My body is getting excited.

"Clothes off."

I strip my clothes one by one. I striped them in such a seductive way so that daddy can enjoy my performance. He smirking and thinking that puppy been naughty.