Come here. It's your who burned me up.(M)

I'm so excited that daddy is finally coming back home. I prepared a surprise gift for him. He been busy with his business trip and we didn't meet almost a month.

We did do a video call. But because he often in meeting, so he only can call me once a week. And each time he called, we do a video sex call. Everytime, I always stay naked, for daddy love it. I spread my legs wider with the didlo inside of me.

The didlo is a custom make from daddy shape. He doesn't like the idea of someone or something, put it inside of me which is belong to him. That why he order someone to make a mold shape of him. I don't know how.

Anyway, those were the best moments of the time when you have a long distance relationship. I will tell you that next time.

I look at the time, another two more hour he going to be here. I quickly take the things and finish them in our room and take a good bath as well.

By 10p.m, I can heard the front door clicked. Daddy is back! I quickly laying on the bed waiting for him. I heard that he call my name few time. I try to cover my laughed. Normally when he back, I always rush to him and hug him like a koala.

But this time, only silence answer him. The whole house is quiet and dark. He sighed there, wonder where I could be. He put his keys and luggage in the living room and walking to our bedroom.

He open the door and frozen there. I was wearing a black lingerie with an open back which you can see my pretty peach that show out. It like a mini black dress and you can see my side boob, showing a beautiful curvy body. Not only that, I wearing a cat headband too.

I arch my chest up a bit, to show my bosom that hardly cover them. I take my right feet, stroking on my left legs with such a erotically. I look at him with my lustfully eyes. We didn't make love for a month and I was so hungry for him.

I approached him slowly. I take my right toe, put on his body abs, gently caressing him around his body. I keep playing his button vest and slowly move to his big long snake. I teasing him there. I put my toe, wriggle under his ball and then gently stroking him back. I bite my lips playfully and look what his reaction.

But there got no reaction from him. He been quiet all the time and his eyes look blank. I was surprised there. He didn't like it? Why there got no reaction from it? It seems that he didn't enjoy it.

I was a little bit disappointed. I put my legs down and going to ask him but he slam the door behind him loudly and I was jumped up! I move away from him slowly. His eyes have changed into a predator! He look at me like a delicious meal ready to be served. I was a little scared but there also excitement.

He unbutton each of them. He quickly take the vest out of him and throw them on the floor. He take off his tie and drop beside the bed and process to climb the bed.

"You've learned to be mischievous? You think....I can do nothing to you?"

I move even further from him and can't look through his gaze. I can sense his stare have becoming stronger and intense.

"Come here. Raise your head. Don't hide from me."

I look back to him. I can see his eyes have turn into burning flame. I shivering to the back of my spine. He chuckled there and process to unbelting.

He getting close and close to me, grab under my chin so that I won't turn away from him. He put his thumb inside my mouth and I suck it greedily. He smirking there and playing it alone with my tongue.

"It's you who burned me up. Afraid now?"

I shook my head. I'll never afraid of him. Whatever he do, he always make me feel excited, loved and wanted.