Wear this tail and become daddy's perfect puppy (M)

Sorry that I took longer time to write. I have become a bit busier than before and also that I do have writer block. I need some time to think and get a bit inspiration. Now it done! So enjoy~

Daddy slide the eggie vibrations into my slicker sweet pussy. He turn on the vibrations, walk to the side of the bed, take the whip and slap on my peachy butt.

I moan like a little slut in heat. I was kneeling on the carpet, my hand was on the edge of the bed, grab tightly the duvet. The sensation is too intense. Each time daddy walk pass by, he'll slap my pretty peach at a time.

It only making me more excited. My honey hole, dripping wet and I can feel the eggie is coming out. Daddy smirking evilly.

"Bear it! Don't move!"

He turn a little higher the volume. The eggie keep poking my g-spot amazingly. My body can't keep shaking.

"If you make it fall out......my little girl, I'll double the punishment."

When I heard that, I shivers. I don't want it. If not, I won't get my reward soon. So I try my best to not let the eggie out. I try clench them as tight as I can.

Daddy always been meanie. He keep teasing me all the time. People always say that he is kind and mature, saying that I was so lucky to have him but they don't know the real him!

" What are you murmuring? I've been enough kind with allowing you to put hands on the edge of the bed."

He slap me again for I was disobey him. I shook my head and say I was wrong and sorry. Daddy chuckled evil. He walk away from me, let it on for 30 minutes.

I arch my head as I come again. I didn't count how many time that I have come. What worse that he still let the vibrations on and slap me couple of time.

My body is hyper sensitive now, whenever he touching me, I'll squirming wet. I'm begging him in sobbing, please I had enough already.

" Why do you start sobbing? It makes you so comfortable?"

I shook my head no, it not comfortable but my body have betrayed me. Daddy smirking evilly, he changed the volume vibrations. He slap me another time.

Daddy reach another dildo. It a penis dildo with the shape like cucumber. He smeared with the lube, push into my another honey hole. With the eggie vibrations in my sweet pussy and the penis dildo in my chrysanthemum hole, I'm really at my limit.

"AAHHH!!! P.... please....stop...umm..."

"Why is your voice so unsteady? Because it's deep in your body?"

He changed the volume, twisted the penis dildo around my chrysanthemum hole, thrusting in and out. After he do that awhile, he let go the dildo and left it be.

"Then you should like it better this way, right?"

I couldn't even answer him. My body flinched so badly. I panting like a puppy, moaning like a bitch. A perfect little puppy just for daddy toy. Daddy glory begin harder. He can't wait to mess up with me even more.

His eyes is already changing to lusty look. He been staring at my pinkalicious butt, cover with dye red from each whip he slapped. Both dildo is also covered with my slicker honey drip.

Some of them, drip between my thighs. My curve body is cover with my sweat and cum. It look perfectly beautiful.

"My sweetie, you should really know...how beautiful you are now... Your body are pink one totally~  like strawberry~"

I'm coming again! I can't take it anymore..I lower my body down a bit. I against the bed to support my upper body.

"Why can't you support your body now? Can't bear it anymore?"