(CAMP)Daddy bring you to camp. You wanna seduce another man? Part 1(M)

Daddy hold my hand, we were walking back to our tent. We sneak out from the campfire where all our teachers and the students, surrounding around the bonfire, and having fun.

Daddy want to spend alone time with me. Without anyone notice it, he drag out as soon as possible. We both now take off our shoe, put it inside our tent to prevent to be stolen. We wrap up into a plastic bag so it won't dirty our mat.

Daddy stares at me with tenderly love in his eyes. He pat on my head, slowly caressed my cheeks face with his thumb. I can't help but feel blush. His big slender hand so warm, I hold his hand where he stills caresses my cheeks and lean it.

He ask me that am I happy? Of course I do! Whenever he with me, I'm always feel happy. He sighed with joy. There has a little smile on it. He glad that I was having a good time in this campfire trips.

"But..when you learned to pinch a tent this afternoon, I saw the camping coach teaching my puppy really patiently. And my puppy also learned to do that carefully. You two indeed had a good time."

I saw his smile, slowly fainting away. Only replaced in rage. His tone of voice has become lower, huskies as the fact he started to get mad. I was a bit scared. I keep mumbling that I wasn't purposely do that.

"Don't quibble. You think I don't know what you wanna do?"

Damn it! How does he knows? Yes, I did planned to do that. I was acting in purpose, like the cute innocent young girl who is naive, to lure that coach so that he will come to me and teaching me how to pinch the tent.

I had always know that the coach have a thing for me. I just wanted used him to make Daddy jealous. All this afternoon, I try to get close to him and making a silly mistake, get a small laugh while I keep glancing to Daddy to see that he have any reaction.

But he didn't even focus on me. More likely, he doesn't care about it. It kind of disappointed. I always be the one to get jealous whenever those idiots girls, try to get close to my daddy! Right now, I looking his body, trembled in rage. I know that it might sounds stupid now  but I can't help it to ask, how does Daddy know it.

"Your eyes have told me. You see, he is still looking around. He must be looking for you, right?"

I looked where Daddy pointed. I saw that coach, wondering around. He does seems like looking for someone. He keep glance left and right, checking the near by the tents.

"Go, zip up the tent."

I nodded. I crawl to the zipper, zip it all the way up, and turn back to Daddy. Immediately I kneel down in front of him,to show that I was wrong.

"You kneel down initiatively? It seems I guessed right. You do have a thing for that coach, right?"

I shook my head. No! Of course not! But I have to admit, he quite good looking. He do look like a fine handsome man but Daddy way better. I seduced him, just to make Daddy to get jealous!

But Daddy keep talking sarcastically. Say that now I'm prefer that coach and he was way handsome. I hate that when he say those words. I really don't like to listen that anymore.

"Please stop it. Stop talk about him already."

"You wanna me to stop?"

I'm nodded in whimpers. I don't like it when Daddy have this kind of conversation. It hurt me. And i already feel guilty. I know that what I did is wrong.

"You also know your behaviour this afternoon is out of line? Keep kneeling. Think how to solve this."

I crawled to his thighs, purring like a little kitten to get empathy from him but his gaze was so sharp. I can even feel the knife cut through my heart.