(Auction) My kitten..do you wanna be auctioned like this? part 2(m)

Part 2 is here! Finally it done! Thank you so much for waiting!

Luxuria Research Institute WARNING
Juveniles are not allowed, or choose to watch under the guidance of parents.

This video contains content that may cause discomfort to some people. Please watch it carefully.

This story is fictional. Please do not connect it with real life. Call the police in case of crime.

"Anyone who is interested, can keep staying here. It's our last lot today. So if you are not interested, you can leave the hall now."

After what have Master announced, more than half of the dozens, started to leave the auction room and only left about 15-16 people including Mrs Zhou. It seems that she do interested the slave girl.

Master bid each buyers good bye. Bow to them slightly to show a respect and I follow along as well. Master look around the room, quite surprised that still left many buyers. The young slave definitely a good catch.

" It seems the slaves has a good market."

I nodded in agreement. She is quite pretty after all.

"She had a human name before. But now.... she's almost forgotten. The winner will become her master. You can give her new name."

I remember how well that my master give me a new name. Each new slave, will be given a new name from their master as a new identify. Reborn from your dark past. To mark he or she new as Master property.

While Master start to introduce the young slave to the buyers, little that I know, someone have been watching me every each move I do.

"Please put the black chips on the table. And that is starting price. Then...you can touch the lot."

Some of the buyers have put some chips on the table. There is an elder man put quite a good amount of chips. He stand up from his seat and walking near to our podium.

" Dr Xu."

The name have snapped from my day dream. It him again! He here again! The evil doctor...Dr Xu

Dr Xu is a famous surgeon. He have great skill performancing in his surgery. Many wealth people always look for him whenever they sick or not.

He have the kind face and gentle smile. He quite handsome and fit for a man who is nearly 60 year old. People often around him, feel safe and can let go their guard down. He often give advice younger generations and good with children as well.

I snorted. What a great actor. He is the ruthless and evil man that I ever across. All the slaves that he have brought, always been tortured to death or half death.

Master have never like Dr Xu as well. He really hate the way of Dr Xu, dealing with the slaves is truly unspeakable but there nothing he can do about it now.

Once the buyer brought them, it official belong to them and how they've deal it is their business unless they broke our rule. Dr Xu is slick like a weasel. He do things with carefully details and never leave a piece of crumble.

He been followed our rule quite well. He also have some influence from the politicians as well. It'll be hard to blacklisted him.

The way he stare at me, like I'm a doll who is ready for him be wrecked. His smiling eyes show nothing but a sinister lust. His side mouth, slightly curl up.

Every single month, he always show up to our auction and take every little chance, to stare  at me with his lusty eye. I'll always try to stand behind Master back, to avoid the uncomfortable look.