Forget the the rule of punishment....are you ready? Part 2 (M)

Finally I done part 2. I read the comments that some people wanted to read part 2 so I begin my writing!(even I always wanted as well~😁)
Thank you for your time to read and enjoy~❤️
__________________________________________

Daddy p.o.v

I was taking a shower, thinking of my beautiful puppy laying on our bed. Her pretty legs up, spreading wide with a custom made dildo in her sweet pussy.

She must be struggling right now. With her whole body been tied up. Shower with her sweat and her crying face. I put a evil smiles. Make me wanted bully her even more.

She must be looking adorable right now. I sighed and continue washing my body. To tell the truth, I really didn't wanna to punish her but she really make me angry.

I know that she having a dinner party with her boss and her co-workers but I was worry about her the whole night and she didn't make a single phone call!

The fact is I can call her and ask her where is she but I don't want to make that has a habits of calling her all the time and she needed to learn to tell me herself what or where she does.

I guess that I been spoilt her too much. Now she need to learn the lesson for breaking our house rules. I was wonder, what happened if she didn't come back tonight? I cannot imagine of losing her.

Doesn't she know that people now these days is dangerous? What happened if she been kidnapped or been stalk? It really dangerous for a woman wonder alone especially in night time.

I can't bare the pain of losing her. She's my sun, my muse and my everything. I can't live without her. She belongs to me and I belong to her.

After I done with my shower, I use my towel to dry my hair. I decided just to walk out naked. Sadly my baobei didn't get the chance to see my sculpture body. She definitely drooling them over it.

I walked to our room, looking at my puppy panting and moaning like a wolf in heat. Her body been shivers, keep shaking as well especially between her legs.

Her sweet pussy,  drenched the red rope with her honey moist, dripping wet to our bed and making the squelched noise. The dildo is completely wet as well. She must be having orgasm a few times.

Looking at her in such a pain and pleasure, drenched with all her sweat and her beautiful face is burning red now, only trigger my sadist side. Right now, I wanted to harshly thrusting her.

I sit on the sofa with my legs crossed. I wanted to see her suffer a bit more. It seems she realised that I already in the room. She begging me please to let go of her and stop the dildo but I keep my silent.

"Papa....papa... please....s..aaahhh... stop...stop it....aaaahhhh...I'm coming...I'm coming again!"

She come again.She clamps both her legs, arched her back like a bow. Her sweet pussy been sprayed all the honey liquid and drenched the blanket. Her bosoms have become perky pointer.

It make me wanted to bite both her pretty buds. She begins to down but can't relaxed because the dildo vibrations is still on. I walk to our bed side, looking at her who is panting like just finished the race.

Her face is cover by her sweating hair. Her pretty mouth, drooling over the side and her tongue rolled out like a puppy. Her body been tied up with the red rope, have been drenched with her sweat. She look so fucking hot and beautiful.

I licked my lips lustfully. I turn off the dildo and take them out. Her sweet pussy twitching  so badly there.

"Papa...papa.."

I caressed her blushing cheek, slowly to her lips. Her rose lips look so tempted. I push my thumb in her mouth. She suck them like a baby for milk. She licking my thumb to the base. She simply look so erotics now.

I pulled out my thumb and kiss her. I stretched her warm hole with all my stiffed cock in one thrust. It been standing proudly for way too long and it begins to hurt without my baobei warm tight pussy.

She let go our kiss and arched her head. She have another orgasm. I didn't wait for her to came down and begin to thrust her sensitive body. Her sweet honey pussy wrapped my cock so tighter. I put both of her legs on my shoulders while thrusting her.

"Aaaahhhh....papa..aahhh...hit me there again..hit..aaahh...there..there..."

"Where, my puppy, hmm~? You didn't said it clearly. Daddy don't know where."

"The.. spot...aaahh...I want...you..aahh..to..hit my g-spot.."

"You mean here?" I thrusted deep to her spot. Grind there part for awhile.

"AAAAHHHH!! YES PAPA!"

I stop moving. She realised it and try to move her hips but I hold her back.

" Like I say it before, this is your punishment. What have you learned?"

Look at her, sobbing like a child. She said that she'll never go back late again. And if daddy didn't call, she need to make the call so that daddy won't get worried.

" Good girl. Now you will get your reward but beg me nicely."

"Please...papa.. I want...ahhh... Papa big long sausage, thrusting into...ummm... my pussy and make a....big mess of it."

I quickly thrusting her back, spread her legs widely while holding her hips. My cock kisses her womb and push into a warm, wet, deepest of her honey hole.

"You love that papa do this to you. Spread your beautiful long legs for me. Show me how beautiful you are. So tight and so wet, just for daddy to see only."

"Papa...aahhh..big..cock..is... the...aahhh...the  best.. I.. love..papa the most...ummm..papa.. I'm coming!"

She comes again. Her body trembling and shaking. It seems that she really at her limit. But I'm not done yet. I turn her over without taking my cock out. I laying on the bed and she on the top. Our position now is a cowboy posture.

"Now I want puppy to ride daddy."

She too exhausted and really can't go on. I slap on her right butt and ask her to move. She slowly move her body up and down. I slap her again ask her to move faster.

She was crying and beg me that she really can't move anymore. She want her daddy to help her. I hold her hips and grind her up. She mumbling my name and slowly losing her mind.

I fondling both her bosom and sucking her buds. I love the connected between our thrusting. I pulled his buds with my teeth and let go. Licking them around the perky breasts and suck back again. I do another buds in the same.

She laying between both my legs. She pushed her hips to follow my thrust. I suck her neck as well. I wanted to mark on her to show the world that she is mine. Mine alone!

I leave a big purplish hickey on her. I do it another hickey on her shoulder blade.I feel like I'm coming soon. I thrusting her faster and faster until I exploded my seed in her warm hole.

She come as well and arched her back. I lazily thrusting her and make sure it won't over flow out. I wanted to keep it all inside my puppy. She can't move her body and been trembling.

I called her a few times but there is no answer. I take out her binder. She have lost conscious. Her eyes be tearing a lot but they also show a blessing smile. I carefully help her to untied her rope.

Once it took off, her body show all the red line mark. I caressed this beautiful line on her shoulder and kiss it. I wrapped her in my arms. I let her sleep on the top of my chest. I whispered her ear and said good night.

I saw her lips curl up a smile and nuzzled me closer without realising them. I lay back on our bed without taking my cock out. Slowly I close my eyes and join with her in our dream world.