What's time it is? Kneel beside the corner.(slight M)

It seems the link is not work so I screen shot them. The link is :- https://youtu.be/fGtNlj7Bhu4
________________________________________

It's already midnight and I'd have so much fun. By knowing that daddy won't be at home this couple of day because of work. I used this opportunity to have a drink with my friends.

I get a little tipsy. Daddy never like it that I get drunk. I wonder why. My friends always told me that, once I get drunk, I become clingy to them and acting like a cute. Sometimes I'll hug strangers as well that they got no choice but to pull me out from it.

I guess that daddy must be know my drunk side. He always punish me whenever I get drunk. He already forbid me to drink anymore unless is with him. But here I am, sneaking out to have a drink. But not to worry, he won't be back that soon.

I shrugged them and walk in to our home, humming a song while thinking to have long good warm bath. The moment I close the door behind me, I heard a low deep voice saying "what's time is it?"

My body shiver to frozen there. Why he back so soon?! Shouldn't he back in the very next day?! I slowly turn to his direction. There he is, sitting on the dining chair, with his long legs, widened open and a belt in his hand.

I'm gulped. I think..no! I know that I'm going to be punished for good but my naughty eyes look another direction now. His man of glory, look so tight by his pants. I can't help it but moan just by looking his lower body only! It really really big there.

I wanted to kneel down and ravishing there. Sucking Daddy's long and thick organ that pushing in and out of me,  thrusting me to my peak every some nights, making me feel full and satisfaction.

I started to feel wet by thinking of it. And I'm little drunk as well so my body is heated than before and it really not helping here. Daddy look at where my eye is gazing it. He can't help to thought, "I really have such a dirty bad girl". He smirking in devilishly.

He use his fingers, pointed me to come here and ask me to stand in front of him. I obeyed him quietly, walk to him there and been lowered my gaze from his eyes. I'm scare to look through his eyes now.

He asked me one more time "what's time is it already,hmm..." I still stay silent. Without warning, He take the belt and whack to my right thighs.

He sniffed my body, there a scented of the  alcohol smell. His eyes have turned red and whack me another time but this time is on my left thighs. There a echo sounds through the room.

I can't help but start crying out loud because it's really hurt. Daddy had be know that how much I really hate daddy using the belt to punish me because it hurt me a lot but if he have taking them out, that mean he must be angry by my actions.

He saw me that i been sobbing ugly there, he sighed and put the belt down.

"Do you have any idea how worried that I am?! You've know that I'm working and won't be back in couple. I have always thought that you'll be scared, be lonely. So I try to do my work done as soon as possible so that I can be with you but i was wrong."

No! I wanted him to be back as early as he can! Sometimes I miss him too much that I can't bear it. That why I go out with my friends to have a drink. I drink my sorrow down so that I won't miss him this much.

It's was fun with my friends but without him in my life, what the point to living. I pour out my true feelings there while sobbing like a little kid. He sighed again and embrace me to his arms. My head land on his chest, rubbing my tearing face on them like a child asking forgiveness from their mom.

He patted my hair and whispered my ear by saying it okay now. We hugs there for awhile. He keep rubbing my back and kiss on the top of my head. I'm mumbled sorry, over and over.

" It alright now. I'll forgive you for what you have did for your  actions. Next time, never ever do that again!"

I nodded in such a aggressively and promised him that I'll never do this stunt again. He nodded agreement.

"But your punishment is not over yet. You dare to drink behind my back. You've break the house rule. Kneel down beside the corner in our room now!"

I walk back to our room, knowing that it'll be more than just a punishment. The moment I kneel besides the corner, I can heard clinked sound in his hand. I know that is a handcuffs. I getting excited here. He walks in to our room, and shut it behind the door.

Later in the room, the sounds of moaning and slapping have not be nonstops through the morning. You can said that I have reached the pleasure's of heaven and gone through a hell.