(Auction) My kitten..do you wanna be auctioned like this? part 1(M)

I'm going to write this into 2 part. I can't continue to write for I have terrible cold and huge headache here. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.

Luxuria Research Institute WARNING.
Juveniles are not allowed, or choose to watch under the guidance of parents.

This video contains content that may cause discomfort to some people. Please watch it carefully.

This story is fictional. Please do not connect it with real life. Call the police in case of crime.

"thonk"

"Ms Lee, you win Ophelia drawn by Millais. Congratulations!"

The pretty young slave be brought to a young lady, is on her way to her table. Right now, we at the auction hall room where the richest people bidding a slave for their own pleasure.

This is a secret auction who only VIP can access through it. Not all who are richest can be here. Every of the auction have their rule. If they break the rule, they've been blacklisted and never allow to be any auction.

Not only that, the slaves they have brought, will be taken back as well. No matter how much they willing to pay for the slaves to stay by their side, Master will not accept it for they have already sign the contract of our rule.

"And next lot is the last one we have today. Kitten, bring it here."

I take the chain where it attached the girl collar who is just beside me, walking together to the stage. She immediately kneel down in front of the all the audience on the stage. I let go the chains, walk to Master side who stand behind the podium.

I looked around, there got at least more than 20 man and woman in this room. I recognize some of them. A lot of famous people here, including some politician as well.

"What my kitten bring here is lot 7. It's also the last. A slave, who is rather good-looking."

Everyone in the room, seems quite silent. The only sounds can be heard is their breathing and the chips on their hand. Master look back at the slaves girl, realized that she was quite dirty on her face and body.

"Oh...Because of my training and punishment before, maybe it looks a bit dirty now. Dress it up and it will look better."

The slaves girl is quite pretty. Short hair with chestnut colour. Her skin is fairly white as snow. Slender body with long arm and legs. Her feature is rounds with a cute chubby face. Misty eyes can make any men and women lust for her.

" Lot 7 found me 3 months ago. She said she wanted to be auctioned as a slave. So, I trained her 3 months reluctantly. Now she is a thoroughly qualified slave now."

Most of the girls that Master have found, is either homeless or relative who sold them. Ya. That is the reality of the harsh world. Some girls, will be trained Master's staff as qualified slave but only the selected girls, chooses by Master, will personal put them in toys room and train them for 3 months.

Sometimes I feel jealous that Master train those girls but I understand this is his job. The better of the quality, the higher of the costs.

"Kneel well. Take it off."

She take off the gag ball. Some of the buyers stand up, walk on the stage and take look around the girl. One of the potential buyers, Mrs Zhou, is among of them.

I know this lady. Master told me that Mrs Zhou is the wife of famous CEO company XX. They are the most powerful couple in the industry. Everyone said they're the most prefect couple but little that they know, it only on the surface.

Their marriage life is actually fruitless. There no love in between them and they just together for the sake of their company to join forced. Early stages of their marriage, Mr Zhou did go back home once awhile but now, he no longer back.

I heard that Master said Mr Zhou have recently brought a male slave and he so obsessed to his new pet. Master said that, their relationship is same like us.

I ask Master, did Mrs Zhou know about it? Apparently, she do know but never care about it. In their marriage contract, they've should never bother each other life.

" Mrs Zhou, you're young and pretty. I didn't imagine that you're also interested with a slave girl."

" Have some pet to company with me, I didn't see it anything wrong. Beside my husband have a new slave, so should I have one as well?"

The way she gazed back to us, it quite scary. Her cold glaring send shiver to my spine. I avoided her look and begin having a hard time to breathe. But only Master, keep smiling to her like nothing happened.

" That's right as well. It's better to have a slave belong to yourself than staying alone because of husband who doesn't go home."

Mrs Zhou snorted. She turned her back on us and walk back to her seat. Master realized that I was cold sweating and breathing hard

" My kitten, why are you breathing so fast? You're fear that one day I'll sell you like this?"

Master have misunderstood that, my fear of Mrs Zhou have become fear of selling me out. But I do have the fear as well. What if Master don't want me anymore?

What if Master have taking interest with a new slave and throw me one side? What if I'm no longer cute anymore? I don't want anyone else but Master only. I nodded weakly and my eyes begin a bit tearing.

"Silly girl~"

He pinched my nose and flick my forehead for thinking too much again. I'm pouted there. I rubbing where he flicked the cost of the pain. Master chuckled and continue his auction.