You need pay the price if you wanna ride Ferris wheel with daddy(part 2)(M)

Sorry for the late delays. Because of my work, I have little time to write compares during the lockdown. I finish as fast I can and now it already almost 6 am. I going to sleep soon. Enjoy the story~💞🍓

"Hello sir, Two tickets, please."

An uncle who sitting behind the counter look up. He staring at Daddy and then back to me and look back at Daddy again. He gently ask Daddy that am I a student? If a student, they have special prices for students.

I'm snorted. I try to hold back my laughed. Daddy face getting irritated. He just need to admit that he is an old man now. Every single time we go out, outsiders always thought that we are uncle and niece instead of lover.

"She's not a student."

The uncle nod his head. He take the money and give us the tickets. We say thank you, turn to the entrance. Show the guard our tickets and he let us in.

We walked to the Ferris wheel, looking there a quite long queue. We queue up to wait our turn. Daddy look around the amusement park, feeling nostalgic. Remember back the time when he was younger.

"I remembered when I rode this in the past. Sometimes there would be several people in one gondola. And they didn't know each other. It would be an embarrassing situation."

"Hehehe. That must be such an awkward situation. You look at me and I look at you back."

"But today, how interesting it is if there is someone strangers."

I frowned. " Don't you wanna stay together with me alone?"

"Of course I wanna stay with you alone. I mean..."

Before he can finish, it our turn. The gondola door open and we walk in it. Since there is no one else ride the Ferris wheel, it quickly close the door and just left two of us.

"It start~"

The Ferris wheel start to move. I look to the left of the window, to see that it slowly going up from the ground. I getting excited. Daddy saw that I look so happy, he can't help but smile as well.

He walked next to me. He knocked a few time on the window and said," I mean....you see...Daddy is bringing you riding the Ferris wheel."

He slightly bend his body, near to my right ear. "So...what should you do to repay me?"

I shivers under his voice. My face is blushing red like ripe tomatoes.

"My puppy~"

I push him half hearted. My body starting to heat up. Daddy chuckled with my cute reaction. He look at his watch.

"It will take us 15 minutes to take a ride...we can do many things during this period of time. Don't you think so?"

I stroke my arms, still don't dare to look at him. I know what he wants but it embarrassing because we in public but in the same time, it brings excitement.

I pretend to ask daddy that what he wanna. He smirking. The way he gaze my body like a predator ready to eat.

"What do I wanna? Let me think..."

He pointed my skirt. "Take of your little skirt. It's such a pretty one. It will be trouble if you dirty it later."

I shook my head no. I don't want it! What if people see it?! He spank my on butt peach. Demand me to take off right now. I unzipped my skirt, slowly take them out. I folded them nicely and put them on my side.

Now I only left with the shirts on, shoe with stoking and my little kitty printed white panties. Daddy chuckled when he saw the cute little kitty.

"So lovely. There a little kitten here. Sweet kitten~ sweet kitten~"