Sweetie, you're my cosset forever. Just rely on me, okay?

I was laying on my bed now with the duvet cover all over me like cocoon. I heard my door clicked and close, walk to my bed and sit on the edge of the bed. I know that is daddy.

He always have the smell of masculine musk scent which I always love and make me feel secure.But I still won't move my body and continually stare at the wall.

"Why do you lie on the bed so early? Leaving me alone, making me talk with your parents while you hiding yourself here! You used to be clingy. Why are you so overcautious when you stay with your parents?"

I feel a little bad. It not that I don't want stay with him and talk with my family. It more like, I feel wronged to be here. Whatever I do, I always need to feel caution and tipping toes  with my parents.

"Don't hide here as a little turtle~"

He try to take off my blanket and touched my arm. His eyebrows knitted frown. Realized that my body temperature is lower than he thought.

"How could be so cold here? You've been hiding yourself in the blanket for a long time,but your body temperature is still cold."

I pouted my lips. It not my fault that my body temperature is low. The room temperature is cold so naturally I'm cold as well. And daddy not here to give me warmth as well. He still dare to saying that.

"Silly kitten."

I ignored him. Both my arms crossed and turn my back on him. He give a small laughed. He hug my waist from the back and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Is there something valuable on the wall?"

I still ignore him. I turned my face to the side and keep my silent.

"You prefer to look at the wall rather than me?"

"........."

" You don't wanna turn around?"

".........."

"Keep silent?"

"..........."

"Really don't wanna say a word?"

He sighed. He let go the hug and move near the chair, take his clothes. I was surprised! Is he going to leave?

"Well, now I'm going to put on my clothes and go back."

I quickly hold his hand, prevent him leaving. He look back to me with his mischievous smile.

"You've willing to look at me now?"

I crawled to to his side, move to his laps and sit on them. I wrapped him like a baby koala. I don't want him to leave me here alone. He chuckled there.

"From turtle turn to be a koala? Okay. Then I won't leave tonight."

"If you still don't speak to me, I won't bring you home tomorrow. I'll go back myself."

I can't help it but nuzzled to his neck. Bring him closer to me and  smell his manly scent. I'm whimpering like a kitten been kick out.

He chuckled. He patted my head and slowly move his hand on my back, rubbing circle to comfort me.

I'm feel happy again and rub close to his neck but his stubble beard keep pricked my face and it hurt.

"Feel soft?"

"No. It's hurt my face."

"I didn't shave. It grew out."

I'm whimpering again because the stubble beard really annoying me. Daddy shush me down and I straight away stay quiet. He go near my right. Whispering and said, "don't meow like a cat and muddle through. You always use this way."