You're homeless?Just follow me home.

Been homeless in such a young adult is been so hard for me. There no warmest home. I have to sleep at the cool tiles floor. Sometimes besides the street. I always have to stay on guard by experience tell me that people will take advantage on us, especially women.

Women always been disadvantage. We been target for molested and sometimes they even steal our thing. I always have to live in fear. And there is a time, I didn't have food for many day. But my life started to change when I meet my gege.

There a place is from a home shelter that giving free check up and food for homeless people. First time I go there and was excited to get food for I have starved few days. I stand in the line, waiting for my turn.

After wait for half hour, finally it my turn to get the food to eat. I say thank you to the social worker and ready to walk to the table to eat, suddenly someone accidentally bump me and I drop the food. It becomes a big mess on the floor and I lose my chances to eat.

My eyes started to get tearing for I can't take another around for the food because it serve person one time only. When I look up, I realized that the person who bump me is a handsome doctor who keep apologize to me nonstop. He look guilty and feel bad.

He said that he will buy a new food to replace my meal. Without any second, he went out and buy some lunch box for me. He smiles apologize and tell me to eat. He pat my head which his hand is slender, big and most importantly, he warm. He later walk back to continue his work. I looking at him in daze. I telling myself that I found my gege and decided to follow him today no matter what.

I been following him all day, shameless keep call him gege every chance when I have. He was ignore me at first until finally he tell me to stop follow him and don't call him gege because he not my gege.

When he started to walk away, I can't help it but hold his sleeve to prevent him walk away from me. He sighed, ask me to let go because I have disturbing his work. He look around and saw a bench, ask me to sit there so that later we can deal this after his shift end.

I nodded obediently and take a sit there but suddenly I have the urge to pee, I hold back his sleeve again and tell him that I wanted to go the ladies room. He look at me with his gentle smile, said that later he will ask a nurse to accompany me. I nodded again and finally I let it go.

Later that late afternoon, it seem that he can't contact my family and finally he have no other choice but have to bring me to his place. But before that,he put a rule that don't call him gege for he doesn't have any blood ties with me. I nod eagerly and anticipated to follow him back home.

After half hour in his car, finally we have reach his place. He open his door and ask me to come in. I look around his house which is white and clean normal home which we always watch in tv. I ask him where my bedroom. He lift his one side eyebrows and sighing said that you don't hv your own bedroom for this is his home and I only stay here for temporary.

I pouted there and look at him like a puppy been kick out. He sighed and tell me don't look at him like how I look at my mom. Gege also say that from now on, I need to listen to him and follow his house rule, ask me if I understand. I quickly nod yes.  He show me all the room, kitchen and bathroom I can go expect his room.

I look at the guest room that he show me which is just beside the kitchen. He ask me that whether I know how to cook. I shook my head no. Sighing he tell me don't go to his kitchen if I can't cook. He doesn't want a burning kitchen.

Since there got not any of a thing for me to use,he suggested that we go and buy things what I need but have to pay him back for he not doing this as a charity work. I nodded again. Feel a bit rejected.

After we have buy all the necessary things, he ask me to take a shower and go to a good rest. I quickly say thank you and went to my room. It so good have a good shower. I didn't have it for a long time and it feel so good to being clean. But I afraid that this won't last long.

Worry that it will taking away soon. No! I will make gege accept me soon. Once I done and wear a clean clothes, I lay on my bed and try to get some sleep but realized I can't sleep at all.

I wake up and open my door. Take a look around, realized that he already in his room. I went up his room, knock his door and heard he say come in. I open his door slowly and tell him that I can't sleep at all, ask him that can I sleep with him tonight.

He look at me with unbelievable thought and say what am I? A three year child? Can't believe I have a pampered child. I look at him with my puppy eyes again and beg him please. Finally he sigh and say fine,just for tonight and ask me to close the door.

I quickly close the door and walk to his side bed. He said that he going to shower and ask me to sleep first. He stand up and head to his bathroom. I lay his bed, roll over his silk bed. It is better than my own bed there. Without any second,I have soon fall asleep.

When gege done with his shower, he look at me who sleep soundly there but  with a very bad posture. He sighed and shook his head. He turn off the light, walk to the bedside, he pull the duvet over me and tuck in, sleep beside me and pat my head gently. He whispered my ear and say good night. I smiling there and cuddle up to sleep by his side more to feel the warm body. That night was the night I know that finally I have find a home.