Announcement

So as you can see, the video of Mr Lovewords as been taken down by YouTube suddenly. I just know this information from a friends of mine who also a fan of him and I was been info that the reason been take down it because it has nude and pornographers.

It so frustrated and sad to see this happening. The only video we can watch is his bilibili account. Most of his videos there is sweet. The dirty talk videos at bilibili have be edited, for China is very stricted about pornographer. Even slightly is not allowed.

It hurt to see all his hardworking, drain to the sewer. YouTube is the worst. They didn't even give him a notice first before they taken his videos down.

So if anyone realized that the videos can't be played, now you know the reason. He deserves better.

Another thing, I want to apologize that I been a away for very long time because I been busy and I have family problems as well. I'm sorry.🙇🏻‍♀️

The part 2 of campfire is in my drafts and it already half written there. So I just have a little bit more left before I'll publish. I need to double check first. So don't worry. I still publish the second part.

And also I don't know that I should continue to write or not, after everything happens and his videos is gone.

I feel like I stills wanted to write but I don't know. How about your guys let me know about it? Continue or not?

Thanks for the time to read and I hope that Mr Lovewords doing well there. Let me know! ✌🏻❤️