Daddy uses leather shoes to dally with you~(M)

There is a naked young woman, kneeling down in front of this alpha man. She panting and whimpering there. She have a small vibrations egg in her honey hole. Not only that, there a two butterfly clip , pinched on the two bosom bud.

She can't stand it anymore, begging the man please help her. That man is that her master, partner and the love of her life. He smirked there. His hand was holding leather riding crop, he put the crop under the girl chin and slowly pull her up, to make that lovely lady look straight to him. That lusty young lady is me.

"Tell me, who can't stand it anymore? Oh? My little puppy can't bear it? "

I nodded eagerly. I beg him that I can't take it anymore. I beg him that I deserve a reward for be obedient to him. He was sitting on our bed with his legs crossing. He laughed there for awhile, and look me back with his sinister smile. I tremble by his look. I know that he up to no good.

"Why not choose to cruelly dallying with you? Daddy really do like this way, dally with you bit by bit and bite you at a time."

I'm whimper there. I already know that he will do this to me. He enjoys every moment like this. " I truly love this side of you now. You're so cute like this.'

I try to move but he say kneel well and don't move. Now he demand me to put both my hands on the top of my head and open both my legs wider. I do exactly the same he do. But he say not enough wide. I open more wide, almost spread into a split.

He call me came over here. I slowly crawl to him with my awkward posture. He want me to place my honey hole on daddy shoe. The moment I touch it, I can't help it but rubbing his shoe. He whip there, don't move. " Who allow you to rub it. I never allow you to rub it."

I told him that he can say it gently but he know that if he say gently, I won't listen so I need to be punished. He know that the only way make me listen to him. I pouted there but I do agree because I know that I'm a naughty girl.

He ask me to just stick it only. I don't like it but no choice. I sit there nicely with my arms up. Both of the clip keep moving around and I can feel the sting from it.

He look at my terrible postures, he make me do a better posture with my chest stick up and straight up my back. I can feel that the clip getting heavy each time I'm stick up.

Suddenly he move his shoe, start rubbing my sweet pussy. I bite my lips to stop moan but daddy say it ok to moan but not that kind of moan. He want me to bark like a puppy. I'm blushing there and start to woof.

" Woof..woof....woof...."

He chuckled there and say good girl. He ask me to move myself now. I move as fast as I can. Wanted to feel it under my sweet pussy. He laugh because of my way of shaking my body. I don't bother much now. I concentrate on rubbing on the shoe.

"Is it wet now?" I was so high band say I don't know but I do know it does. "How you not know? Don't make it wet. If you do, I will punish you more severe. Remember at the shopping mall? When we at the café? Do you remember how you make daddy show wet."

I remember it well. We at the cute lovely cafe. We enjoy a lovely coffee and tea, suddenly daddy shoe direct to my sweet pussy. He rubbing there, between my panties. Lucky we sit at the back of the corner and table have cloth to cover it.

I was like a in heat that day. I open my legs wider so he can push in deeper. I still hold his shoe,put it deeper and come on his shoe. Completely wet all over his shoe.He chuckled when he remembers that days. He say that day I was so shameless, I dare to do in public. What will happen if the standby people see it.

I beg him not do say it anymore. I'm ashamed there. " Why feel ashamed? If you do, why you still doing it? Does anyone force you."

I shake my head no while still rubbing it. He go near my ear while put both of my still attached clip on my bud, whispered and say doesn't this girl is already shameless. "How abnormal is the girl who take the initiative to do these things?"

I moaning there. Shiver to the back of my spine. The vibrations egg keep push it to my spot while I still rubbing daddy shoe. I know that I'm coming soon. He whip me one more time, and say he take out the clip but I need to pinch my buds with my fingers crawl.

I nodded. The moment he take it off, I pinched them. It so sensitive there. I say daddy I'm coming...I'm coming. But daddy say stop. Of course I won't stop and I can't stop now. He take the crop, whip me at my hand there. It hurt that I have to stop.

"When I say stop, that mean stop. Do you understand?"

I sobbing there and say yes, I understand. He ask me to come here so he can touch my sweet hole. I move there a bit to him, he touch my sweet pussy. My body is so sensitive right now that the moment he touch, I shivering to my bone. He push inside my sweet pussy, wriggling to my g-spot. I hold daddy shoulder, bite there. I can feel the egg and his fingers, crossed there, both hit my womb. I come without warning and bite as hard as I can.

I almost fainted there but I know that my work haven't done. He love to see my this kind of face now. Messy, misty look, tearing eye and lusty. He feel like he is the luckiest in this world. His boaboa is a treasure.

Now bend down and lick it. I bend down with my lovely peach, high on the top and see me shaking there. He chucked there and say I can let go my hand. I let go and lick it so hard. Don't want miss a spot. " Such a good girl."

I say thanks daddy. "It seem that my puppy getting better in talking. You look so cute and degraded."

"Get up and come to my arm." I stand up, walk to his comfort arm and hug him. He whispers my ear and said, Do you know that, daddy been always like your this side of look."

I know. I have always know and this is the side that I only will show to him. Only him. He give me a big kiss and ask me to take a sleep now. The moment I wake up, he will bring to eat my favourite dessert.

I was so happy there. I hug him again and say thank you daddy. He say good girl and ask me to sleep now but I didn't show him any reaction. He turn to the side, reliase that I have fall asleep in his arm. He smiles warm there and decided that let me sleep like this through the whole night.