Who give you permission to wake up daddy this way?(M)

I heard my phone alarm, beeping nonstop. It so noisy there. I quickly turn the off the alarm and throw it beside the bed. The room temperature is so cold, I quickly cuddle back to daddy.

Daddy body is so warm and I never get enough of him. I look up at his handsome face. His short stubble beard is my favourite. I love his clean cut shaven but I always feel that his stubble beard is way more handsome and manly.

And then, I open the duvet, looking at my another favourite part. The glory of a man. His long big snake is one of them. Last night, it make me orgasm so many time that I hardly can count. I love that how it make me gone wild when it reaches to my sweet spot.

Thinking about last night, my body heat up. I gulped there. Wanted to swallow them all. Since daddy not even wake up yet, maybe I should be the honour do to the job.

I moved down slowly without waking him up. I look at his glory. It was thick and long. I bend down, kissing the tips and take a few lick. I licked on the top of the tips. Circle it around. I wrapped his cock and start stroking it. I lick from the top to the bottom of his balls.

I suck his both his balls a few more time. Make sure they cover all my saliva. Daddy love it when I do that. I go back to top again and slowly swallow all his big cock. I keep bopping up and down while stroking it. I gag them a few time. Daddy big snake is always tastes delicious. I can't never have enough of it.

"Hmmm...What are you doing?"

I look up to while still sucking his cock. He still seem a bit daze but completely awared what I'm doing now. But still, I have never thought to let it go. He chuckled there.

"It's still early now... What make you so horny? Naughty girl. Daddy can't sleep for another while... You didn't feel satisfied last night, did you?

I shake my head. Like I say it before, it never enough.He massage my head a bit. Fisting through my head, thrust it deeper to my throat. I'm moaning there. The squelch sound making him more excited.

"But.... Who allowed you to do that? Hmmm? Who allowed you to touch daddy like this?"

I'm begin to feel tremble. His dominant voice have always make me feel excited. My sweet pussy begin to wet as well. He groaned a bit.

"What are you excited now? Watch your teeth. If you really hurt me, just wait and see."

He relaxing back. He commanded me to swallow deeper and used more tongue. I suck it even faster and faster. Suddenly daddy ask me to stop.

Huh? Stop?! I look at him with are you serious face. He commanded me one time..stop now and get off. I got no other choice but to stop. I feel bit disappointed. I take them slowly but before that, I do the last lick.

Daddy say wait. He quickly hold his length and stroking it faster. Daddy seeds sprayed to my open mouth. Some of them land on my chin and face. I swallow some of them. It tastes a bit bitter but there is also have saltiness.

Daddy take the tissue and wipe it off. He look that i put my tongue out like a little puppy who wanted more and my eyes have changed into lustful. He smirked.

"What? What does your look mean? You think everyone is just like you, and will be horny everyday, right?"

I'm pouted there. I still horny and my honey hole is dripping. He chuckled there and ask me to come to his arms.

I lay on the top of him and rubbing my face on his chest like a little girl. I cuddling him back and hug him tightly. I asked why he wasn't content. He smiles mischievously.

" This question...hmmm.. Everyone should go to the washroom first after waking in the morning. If I made you continue just now...then..."

Oh..I realized what he mean there. My face blushing red like a strawberry. He laughed there and poke on my forehead.

"You're blushing? You're imaging something you shouldn't? By puppy's expression now... you're expected to do that?!"

I shake my head aggressively no. He laughing again and say such a lovely girl. It seem that all the work I do this morning is wasted. He whispered my ear and say he'll feed me in next morning.

He take a sniff of my hair and say I always smell good in the morning. From shampoo to bath foam is all strawberry favour. Even my body smell of strawberry but mostly is daddy smell.

He pull me closer and commended me not to move much. But I still moving around, he slap my peach. It hurts so much. I straight away stop moving. He kiss my neck gently. Sucking it as hard as he can and bite through it. He let it go and look back his masterpiece.

I have another huge hickey on my neck. Last night, daddy already give me so many of hickey. From my neck to my bosom and to my thighs. Now he kissed my ear and bite it down.

" You're sensitive here?"

I nodded shyly. He smiles and say pretty good. It seem that I need to wear the high necked blouse if I wanted to go out but it okay not to wear it. He wanted to show the world that I belong to daddy.

I pouted there. It not fair. I ask him why I can't leave any hickey on him. His eyes become darker.

"When do you have the right to bargain with me?"

No! I don't dare. I never thought of that. He chuckled there and hug me closer. But I can't sleep back and still horny, so I try to grind him a bit.

"You don't wanna lie here with daddy for another while? So you wanna do something with me that we both love? Since you don't want to sleep....get up and kneel."

I get up and kneel down on the carpet. He sit up beside the bed with his wife open legs. I can see his glory again. He commanded me kneel in front of him and do it properly. He grab my chin, ask me to head up and look at him.

"Answer me, what did you do wrong today?"

I shake my head that I don't know. He slap on my bosom! It hurts..

" Don't just use "nod" and "shake head" to answer me. Daddy is asking you. Answer me with your mouth." He slapped on my right breast.

"Aahh!! Yes papa! I shouldn't do that!" It hurt so much there. Without warning, he slapped on my left breast.

"Yes. Daddy didn't allow you to. Still, who told you to use this way to wake me up?"

He slap on right breast again. Although he feel delighted, but no mean no. This is where that daddy give me as a reward but since this is a reward, I should ask his permission before I do it. I say yes papa. I know I'm wrong..he slapped on my left breast one last time and say good girl.

I stand up and sitting on his lap with both my legs side by side. I whimpering there, nuzzled his neck to ask for comfort. He pat my head and coax me with sweet word.

He wanted me to depend on him more instead of keep making decisions on myself. It okay if you don't have daddy that time but now I already have a master. I'm not alone anymore. He want my heart and my soul. All of me. This way we can be much happier.

I nodded him understanding and feel so happy that I'm meet a wonderful daddy. He give me a warmest smile and say good girl. Daddy pat my butt gently, ask me to take a shower now.

Later we have a good breakfast and head to his study room. There daddy have prepared a, lot, of, surprise for me. His eyes look have changed into lustful and I'm looking forward for our another play time~