Be a beaded girl~(M)

So tired! Just come back from college and school have a lot of activities. I throw my bag at the sofa, straight to the kitchen to have some water. I go to the fridge, open up and take a bottle of cold water.

After a gulp of cold water go through my throat, I feel a little better. Still holding the cold bottle, I go out from the kitchen and something caught my eyes. A walking cane?

I put the bottle on the table and walk to the cane. It a black long cane and the top is a big golden diamond. It look cool and fancy. I remember that my grandparent have one of this walking cane but not this modern.

More like a wooden and quite antique. The top of head look more like a eagle. I used to play with that cane and dancing around with it. Sometimes I act like a mafia boss too.

I'm smile to my youthful memories. Suddenly I have a urge to fool around. Since daddy is not at home yet, I look at the time, he be back home another one hour. That mean still enough time. I take out my iPod, listen to the song, blast out loud.

I take the cane and dance around. Pretend that I'm a show girl. Without realising the time, I have so much fun with it. Didn't notice that, there a man who standing beside the door with his arms crossing while watching me amusing.

I turn around and saw daddy standing there, I frozen there. In my mind, how long he been stand and watching there? I feel embarrassed. I give him a awkward smile and slowly put down his cane on the dining table.

"Welcome back daddy. It seem you come back early."

He closed the door behind him and walk to the table, take the cane. He take his handkerchief out and wipe the cane. I'm gulp and thinking I definitely will get punish.

" Well, if I don't come back early, it seems that I will miss the show that you have performed. I don't want to miss that opportunity."

I'm blushing there. It seems that daddy really saw my silly dancing. I can't look his eyes now. He put the thing down and walk to me there, give me a hug.

" I'm not mad at you so don't worry my kitten. I enjoy the little performance but still you need to get a little of punished because you have use my cane without my permission. And not only that, what happened if you hurt yourself?"

I already know that. That why I give him my ultimate puppy eyes to show some mercy. But it not working. He give me a big kiss on my lips, walk back to the table and take the cane, sit on the chair.

"Kneel down and open"

I kneel in front of him and open my legs to show him my white panties. He didn't do anything but listen to his voice, I started to feel wet.

He say not enough. I open a little bit more. He take his cane, caress the side of my right thigh. Slowly he put the cane between my thighs and caressing my panties. He twist and turn the cane and push a bit further in.

I bite my lips from prevent to moan. I can feel my below begins more wet and I start shaking my hips to grind the cane. Daddy ask me to lift my skirt up so he can see clearly.

I life it up higher. He can see his cane complete wet by my honey drip. He smirking there and rubbing it even faster. I can't help but moan it out. It feel so good to be rub this way. Only he know where my weak spot.

He laughed there and said what a slut he have there. He saw there a bottle of cold water on the table where I have left there. He take the bottle, pour over on me and the cane.

I can feel the coolness of the water. It start to stick on my shirt and show my curvy body. He ask me to take off the bra. I take it off and throw in one side. It begins to stick out and show my perk buds.

I saw he lick his lips and stop rubbing it. I'm whimpering the excitement is gone, he put the cane in front ask me to lick it. I licked the long cane from below slowly to the top of it. I stop in front of daddy his thighs.

I rub my face beside his left thighs and beg him that I want more. He ask me to come here and let me hug you. I quickly go over his open arm and sit his right thighs. I keep grinding his thighs there and hug him closer.

He smack on my pretty peach and say that I'm such a bad puppy. I arched my back and continues to keep rubbing. He slip his fingers into my panties, slide inside my sweet pussy. He keep push in and out and wriggle to my g-spot.

" Ah..papa..papa.. there.. don't stop.."

He take his another hand, slide into my shirt, pinch my left buds. He twist it around and pull it hard. It hurt so much but pleasure in the same time.

I feel like I'm coming soon. He notice that i wanted to cum soon, he whispered my ear and said "come my little puppy". I rolled my eyes and cum all over his fingers.

I lay my head on his shoulder, panting like a just finished a race. He take his fingers out, put it on my lips and ask me to lick it. I licked his fingers. Suck it like a sweet lollipop. I look at him with my lusty tear eyes.

" You such a bad girl. Wet my suit and the pants. But it not over yet. We will continue in our room."

He carry me like a princess style and continue in our lovely room. Next time, I still play the cane eventhough I know the consequences.