It's a rare weekend. Just be daddy's furniture here..(M)

"Hhmmm ..."

I open my eyes, feeling something heavy and warm behind me. I turn my back and saw daddy is sleeping beside me. I smile warmly there. I'm happy that he back.

He been in his business trip for a week. I miss him so much that I don't even dare to sleep in our room because everytime I sleep there, I will definitely cry to sleep while hug his pillow to smell his scents.

That why I sleep in my old room but I never thought that daddy will sleep here with me. I look at his eyes. It seems that his dark circles is getting bad. He been working hard. He need to take care of me and his work. I appreciated it and thankful that he accepted me who I am and so does me.

I caressed his eyes bag and gently kiss his eyebrows. I slowly take his hand off from my tummy. Quietly I wake up from the bed, head to shower. After a good shower, I head to kitchen to prepare a breakfast.

Once I put the food on the table, I look back the door. It seem daddy is not going to wake up soon. I walk back to my room, open it and see that daddy still in his dream land.

I was thinking, since daddy work so hard, I should help daddy to relieve his stress. I walk to the side bed, sit on it. I pull down his silk pj pants. I saw daddy morning glory behind his boxer. I'm gulped and licking my dry lips. I can't wait anymore.

I just pull a bit down the boxer and his big snake just stand straight. I crawled to his side. I push my hair to my ear side and bend down to kiss the top of tips. I give a another few more times, licking on the tips, slowly stretching my mouth to swallow this big long snake.

I gag my reflex for awhile too get used to it first. Slowly I begin to move up and down while sucking it like a popsicle. I heard daddy voice. It seem that he finally wake up. I look up at him. He was looking his Rolex watch to the time.

"Uhmm... it's 9 o'clock? Good morning puppy~"

He smiles to me warmly. I wish I can smile back to him but I'm a bit busy now. Sucking daddy delicious big sausage in the morning. What a lovely breakfast.

" Such a good girl. You know you should wake daddy on time. Let me touch your head."

He slide my head and thrusts down deeper to my throat. I love when daddy do that. It giving me the excitement that I never know. Each time he do that, it always give my heart, beating faster than before. Shiver to my whole body. That when I know that I'm a masochistic.

I suck even harder. Licking every corner and every part I can.

" You're doing so hard. It seems my puppy is really hungry now. You miss daddy since we haven't met for a whole week?"

I bopped out from his delicious sausage, stroking his cock while head to both his eggs and suck it. I nodded shyly that I do miss daddy cock. I remember that week he say that he going to feed me in another morning so here I'm getting my reward.

" No. I don't wanna feed my puppy to appetite. I just like you with this expression of horny and eager."

I'm frown there. Daddy always be meanie. Even I begging him, he won't give it to me. I let go his eggs and continue sucking his cock. I push it deeper to the back of my throat.

" Is my puppy always thinking about how to serve daddy? You do this much better than before. I remembered you were too foolish to know how to hide your teeth. Deeper...."

It because I been trained by such a excellent master, of course I doing amazing now. I look up at daddy face. It seem that daddy love it each minutes. He keep thrust his hip up and his hand on my head keep tight up. I know that daddy is coming.