You dare to go against the teacher. (M)

It seem that I can't upload the video so if anyone wanted to watch, here the link :- https://youtu.be/AKC8zH1MPjU
___________________________________________

In the teacher room, here I am, standing in front of my lover who also my teacher. I been called here because of my misbehave in the classroom early.

I'm glaring at my lover with intense furious who siting behind the desk, smoking while looking back at me with his frown eyebrow.

He look at me from up and down. His eyebrow frown even deeper. I guess that he have noticed the way I have dress up.
I was purposely wearing the short skirt he despise the most. Everytime I wear it, it always make me catch a cold and teacher have warned me not to wear them anymore.

Now, I could see his hand trembling in anger and clenched his fist. I was scared but I didn't want to show it. He growled in anger and said ' what do you mean with the attitude to me in the class?'.

I keep my silence there. ' Keep silent? And why you wearing those short skirt?!'. Finally I explode it! I say to him, ' Why would you care about it when you never care about me in the very first place?!'

He look angrier than before. He give me in every reason why and what was he have done for he busy time and he did his best do coaxed me back even the claw machine which he hate it, to play with me.

I know for the facts he did do it well but I don't want to back out. I give him another reason that teacher teach some girls students. And yes, I'm jealous! Teacher is so handsome and I have know that those bitches have drooling over him. I always heard that they talk about him all the time in the class. It make me mad and I was burn in jealousy.

He raised one of his eyebrows and say he was teaching another student, doesn't mean he don't care about me.

"It that why you call them bitch?"

Without thinking it twice, I say yes again! I even dare to say that teacher don't even miss me at all, even though I know he does. I threatened him that I will send this video of our making love to the academy office if teacher still treat me like that.

I can see his eye becoming a demon. I begin feel the fear. I didn't mean to threaten him that. I just wanted to listen the sweet coax word like he usually do but now I think I have completely cross the line.

He crush the cigarette in the ash holder, ask me to bring my phone over. I didn't want it but he use his dominant voice to call me again. I'm so scare that my hand trembling nonstop.

This time, I need to obey him so I slowly walk to him and hand him my phone. He chuckled say, "Since I know how much you love to record and be filmed, I will help you with that!".

There no need my password to open my phone because every smartphones have a camera on the side. He just on it and place it in front of him but only can see his lower body.

He demand me to come and sit on his lap. I obeyed him quietly. I sit on his lap with uncomfortable feeling. He say hand on the floor. I change my position, lay my tummy on his lap,my hand on the floor and my pretty peach bend it higher to show it in front of the camera.

He lift my skirt up and put down my panties. Without warning,he start to smack it straight to my peach butt. He keep slap it on and keep give each of the reason why I needed to be punish.

I can't stop scream and moaning. I can feel the burn there. "Be quiet", but I can't because it hurt and begin to feel pleasure. Then he say ok, scream louder so the whole school know what we doing.

Finally I beg him to stop it because it really hurt now but teacher still slap me few more before he truly stop. I'm sobbing there and say I'm sorry, I won't do that again. He sighed there, he caress my butt with tender and start coaxing me back.

He say because of me, he have broke the morality as a teacher. I'm mumbling say sorry and promise him this time I won't do it like this anymore. He pat my head warmly and I begin snuggle to him.

But when I heard he say that, I can't help but ask did he ever regret be with me. He smiles gently and put his hand on my cheeks and say no. He never does. I'm so happy to heard that and hug him tighter.

He open his drawer and take out the small vibrations bullet. I thought he is going to put it inside but teacher not inside today. He going to stick it at my small pretty seed flower. He take the tape out and stick to it.

I made him promise not to turn on it no matter what , he say ok. But what I didn't realize that he put his hand behind his back and finger cross it. He ask me to wear my panties back and go back to the class. He give me the exam papers to hold and follow him but he turn and kiss my forehead. I'm feel truly blessed.

He turn back and walk out from his office, smirked for what happened later. When we in the class, he started his lesson. He ask me be his assistant and start giving out the exam papers to all the students.

I take the papers, begin to give one by one. Suddenly I can feel the vibrations start it. I look at him in daze but he continue as usual. I have to hold it back and walk slowly.

When he changed the volume up, I begin to moan silently and bend down a bit. One of the student thought I have a stomach ache ask me ok. I nodded to him that I'm okay and continue to pass out the paper.

He keep changing it nonstop. From high to low. I have to bite my lips to stop it from moan it out and I can see that he smirking. Finally when it done,I quickly walk back to my table, trembling nonstop.

"Well, there is a video of art practice in the cell phone of my assistant. Everyone can ask her for it after class. Have a watch of it."

I can't believe it that he do that. He smiling such a innocently that I can heard the girls behind say awww but he a devil behind the smile. I have to change the video later.

He left it the vibrations on and continue his teaching. I'm in pain there and sweating out like bullets. I really can't stand it anymore. I ask teacher aka my lover may I request be out. He smirking there. He give the permission and I quickly walk out the class.

I walk to the nearest toilet and quickly walk to the stall, take out my panties is already soak of my wetness. Suddenly I heard the door open. I saw him quickly come in, lock it and kiss me there.

I moan in his lips and spread my leg as wide as I can. He put two of his fingers in it and quickly thrust in and out, hitting my g-spot all over. What worse that he still let the vibrations on. I become such a mess there. I hold his neck, put my face on his shoulder to prevent moaning while my hips follow the thrusting.

I keep grinding his fingers. His long slender fingers is bigger than mine. Sometimes reach my g-spot over and over compare to mine. I always love that he fingerings me like this.

" Ah...If...tea..cher is..here..ah..ho..w..the..class is..mnn.."

" Don't worry my little kitty. They having a quiz questions paper now so no one will suspect us. I told them that I be outside for awhile. Now concentrate your 'study' here."

I'm begin to moan a bit louder. Teacher kiss me again to prevent me make so much of noise. I feel like I'm coming soon. I grind even faster and teacher fingers keep poke my g-spot.

Finally I came nonstop. My whole body shivering and shaking. My honey drip come so much that has dirty his fingers and his hands. He kiss my sweating forehead and say such a good girl. He whispered my ear and say it not over yet and will continue this punishment at our own sweet home.