At last....Do you want to taste it?(M)

Just wake up and feeling a bit drowsy, i heard a music from our bathroom. I'm looking the side of our bed, saw that daddy no longer there.

I crawl his side of the bed,take his shirt and wear it. His shirt still have his musky smell. I smiled and sigh gratefully, feel my heart with contained. I stand up and walk to the bathroom, saw the door didn't lock it.

I open it slowly and saw daddy was shaking the can of shaving foam. He seriously look like a God from behind. Slender waist with his fit body. His body is not much a bodybuilding type but I really love his shoulder. His wide shoulder that I love the most, to be hug by me during our intimate every night.

Sometimes I can't help it but love to bite that place as well when I'm reach my peak. I'm start blushing, thinking about we did last night.

You can say that we have another wild night but for us, every night is a Halloween night. I'm chuckled there. Wish that I can have him another round.

I look back to him, he started to apply the foam on his facial hair. Cover them up in every detail. And then, take the razor blade, start shaving it.

He was doing halfway, suddenly he stop. He saw me through our big mirror, he smirked there and ask 'is my puppy up?'

I nodded and walk to him, give him a back hug. Rubbing my face like a child. Daddy chuckled, continue his shaving. I look at him and ask 'can I help daddy with his shaving?'

His eyebrows raise one side and give a good laugh. 'Sure, why not? Just worry that puppy might accidentally cut daddy'.

I'm pouted there and say I won't! He give the way for me to stand in front of him so I can shave for him. Suddenly he push me to the counter of the sink, pull me up on the top of the marble counter and spread my leg wide so he can stand between my leg.

I didn't think twice and straight away I crossed my leg and grip him in between of it. He raised his eyebrows surprisely and put a smirk there. I'm purposely act innocently and put a smiling face for him. He handed me the razor blade and I started do his beard.

While I still do it, daddy hand keep holding my round peach. He caressing where he spank me last night. Again and again and again in the same spot.

I'm blushing like a red tomato there but ignore it and continue the shaving. But daddy being naughty daddy, his hand straight to my honey hole and slip his fingers in. His big thumbs press my flower seed. Circle around gently while sliding his two long fingers in and out.

I moaned there and beg him to stop because my hand is holding the razor. He say, wasn't i was confident that I won't accidentally cut him.

My face really blushing red there and I have to control my trembling hand to prevent a cut to him. I slowly shave his face again while holding my moan.

He smirked there. His hand thrusting in it a little faster and scissors it. My honey hole become wetter than before. I can heard the squirting sound. I had bite my lips there while still doing the shaving. Suddenly he take out his hand, ask me to finish the shaving first.

Finally when it done,I take the towel just beside me, wipe up the extra cream on his face.

I realize there a blood under his chin, before I could wipe them, daddy take his fingers where he slide in my hole, wiping off his blood of him and bring it to his mouth and lick it.

I was shocked there with my wide eye. He smirked there and love to see how my reaction there. I roll my eye there and started to push him away so I can start go down but he still stand the same.

Daddy suddenly kiss me there. I was took it by surprised but slowly I'm melt in his kiss. The kiss from gentle, slowly build up more passionate and rough. We both have to let it go to take a breath but soon we kiss again. I can heard his unzip his pant and he slide his snake inside my honey hole.

I hug him tightly, kissing him more roughly. Bring him closer to me. I wanted to feel the big long snake in me again. I cross my legs tighter to make sure he push it, deeper and deeper.

He let go our passion kiss, said that I was so sexy, wearing daddy shirt and purposely seduces him. Not only that, I also not wearing any panties and show to him my sweet hole to him. I shake my head no, I really didn't mean that.

He silence me with his kiss again and I'm melted. He quickly carry me up,walk back to our bed and continue what we left from last night.