Beg me... It's too late..(M)

My body is striped naked like a new born baby. Both of my buds, perky pointed and clipped with clipper. My arm and my breast, have quite a few red mark.

Inside my sweet pussy, a long think dildo, vibrations inside my hole, making the squelching sound and keep digging on my g-spot. Now they're completely wet and dripping on our white fluffy carpet.

I was kneeling on our white fluffy carpet. Both my hand, been handcuffed behind my back. My face is full of my tearing eyes. I been weeping nonstop and begging daddy please stop it.

Daddy was sitting on his majesty couch with his hand, stroking the cane with his white handkerchief and both his legs crossed. He smirking evilly, take the cane to put under my chin and raise my head up.

"Raise your head."

I raised up and look at him with my weeping tear and lustful eyes. Without warning, Daddy whip it on my left breast.

"Ah!!"

I moan loudly. My body keep shaking and tremble. My tongue come out like a little puppy.

Daddy chuckled in the manner of a devilish. He stand up from his couch. He walk around me while bending the cane between his hand. He stand behind of me and caressed my back with the cane.

I'm whimpering and said please no more. He whip me again but this time is my back. I moan again and my body slightly bend down.

"Beg me.... it's too late now....You should know this before you act."

He strike again on my right arm. I'm now sobbing badly because it really hurts a lot. He walk back to his couch, standing in front of me.

Daddy shush me with gentle care. Coax me like a little baby girl that need to be pampered. He caresses my baby face cheeks. Wipe out my tear with his white handkerchief.

I try to feel it more the warm side from his hand. I always love his hand. It warm, big and long. His hand have always give me sense of comfort and secure.

He put away the handkerchief in his pocket. Daddy caressed my plump lips. He slowly put his thumb inside my slicker wet mouth.

I lick around his thumb. Give a few suck before let go.

"Seem that someone is eager. Well, here your reward being a good girl."

He unbuckled his belt. Unzipped the zip and pull the thick cock. He grabbed my hair, push my head to his man of glory, thrust it in without a gag.

I choked from his delicious cock. Before I can even take a breath, he thrusted my mouth again and again.

I keep moaning. Make the vibration around daddy cock. He love it when I do that and thrusted me deeper into my throat.

"I'm coming boabei~"

He sprouts all his seed. He groaned, give another few slowly thrust in my mouth. Daddy make sure I swallow his essence before he pull off.

Once he pull off, he give it another few stroke on my side of mouth. It did flies to my face and my between my eyebrows. I show my tongues out that I swallowed like a good girl.

I reach daddy cock with my tongue. I give him another few lick, suck between his ball. I whimpering to daddy to show that I wanted to come as well.

My honey hole been dripping wet and it hurt a lot. Daddy chuckled there.

"Is puppy have learn her lesson?"

I nodded. Oh yes, I have learned well my lesson but I going to break it again because I'm a bad girl who never know what is that mean of enough.

I know that Mr L make another video and damn it soft~
I'll write them as soon as possible. Enjoy now!