Pick up, wash it and give me back(M)

"Aahh.....papa...mmhh..."

I was on my knees now. My posture right now like a doggy position. I was laying on the carpet with some pillows on my tummy while high up to show my peach butt.

I was hugging another pillow and keep bite them. I'm moaning like a little kitten looking for affection. Daddy have put a bullet vibrations in me and he turn them high volume.

My body keep shaking and trembling. I keep sobbing there. My eyes won't stop rolling the tear and it becomes misty. I look over my shoulder with lustful eye, saw daddy was sitting on his majesty sofa.

He sit with both legs crossed and there a remote in his hand. He look back at me and put a devil smile. He turn it even higher volume. I arched my back and begging him no more. My honey hole is twitching like nuts there and dripping even more.

Daddy chuckled there. He just slightly touch my sweet pussy only, I moan like crazy. It so sensitive that it hurt.

" So sensitive there. It seems not like not enough. Does my boabei want more? Want daddy fingers?

I nodded quickly. I want daddy fingers. His fingers is the best. They're long, slender and he always can reach my g-spot that easily. Even think about it make me moan.

He slap on my left butt and tell me to be quiet. I'm whimpering there and look back to him with my wide puppy eyes. He smiles here, begin to caresses where he slap.

Daddy help me to take out the bullet vibrations slowly. Once it out, it feel so empty and I hate the feeling of emptiness. But soon daddy slide his fingers in. It feel so good and I can't stop grinding them.

I have always know that daddy actually have another fetish there is, he love fingerings me. He loves that squelch sound each time he fingerings me. He love how it make for and wet for him.

I don't mind it and I love it too. It always satisfied me. I love how he making me goes crazy for it. Now his warm long slender fingers is inside my little honey hole, simulating and playing with it.

He keep rubbing my g-spot and I can't moan it but bite beside my pillow because daddy want me to stay quiet if not he will punish me. My honey hole keep dripping and squirting, dirty our daddy hand.

He can't help it but smirking at me and say how dirty girl I have become. I'm blushing there and say daddy is a meanie. He now put another fingers in. With two fingers, I can feel that he wriggle into deeper.

He scissors them around and push in them faster. It keep making the squelched noice. I can feel his fingers, keep poking my g-spot. It feel so good and I can't help it to rolled my eyes. He always have his way to do to me.

"Papa...papa..I'm coming now!"

Now that I almost coming, daddy pulled out his fingers. I'm was shocking. I turn over my shoulder and there his hand is dripping and wet. He know i wanted to come so badly but can't help to keep teasing us. Right now, he wanted me to beg him. He wanted me, to show him that I will only worshipped him and nobody else but him.

"Papa... please... please....put...yo..your.. fingers back in.."

"No. Not good enough yet. You can beg way better than this."

I can't take it anymore so i begging him and call myself that I'm a dirty puppy who need daddy to finish his way on me. Finally he put back in his fingers again, rubbing my sweet hole and make me come. I can't stop shaking my body and thrust back to his fingers.

Within minutes, I have the biggest orgasm ever. My entire body can't stop trembling and I keep squirting them nonstop.

"Look at yourself."

Daddy saw his fingers so wet from my honey hole, keep dripping to the carpet. He pulling them out and take his handkerchief. He wiping off his fingers and throw at my lifeless body that have already reaching out to the heaven. He smirked and say what a dirty little kitty he have.