You need pay the price if you wanna ride Ferris wheel with daddy(part 1)

After my work is done, i rush to daddy company as soon as possible. Tonight we have a special date. I wanted to go Ferris wheel and i know that my old man might not going. Doesn't matter. i have my way. I reach at his lobby and straight to the lift. The guard bow to me and i do the same thing. All the employees know that I'm daddy lover so that they didn't dare stop when i reach here.

The lift opened, i quickly go out to meet him. I miss him so much. I look to my left side, saw him that he in the meeting room. Since he still in his meeting, i just walk to his offices room and wait for him there.

2 hours later, he open the door, saw me that I was at his couch, sleeping like a little pig with my mouth open. The drool have a big stain the couch. Daddy chuckled happily. He slightly slap my face to wake me up. I wake up in dazed. Look at daddy with silly smile.

"Hi Papa."

He pat my head gently. He take his handkerchief and help me to wipe the drool. He put it back into his pocket. He extend his hand out. I hold his hand and quickly drag him out for our date. He shook his head, smiling that i look so happy there. All the employees bid daddy good bye. i can sense some girls envy and jealous but i don't care and continue drag him.

I have always know that daddy is very popular man. He rich, handsome and cool looking man. All the women in his work had drooling over him but the moment they know that he have a lover, they all give up. When he introduced me, i heard some of them grumpy and cussing me. Daddy give them a hard glare gaze, all of them shut up. I'm glad that to have him for all by myself.

We reach the parking lot, daddy want us to have dinner together. He thought that is going to be our date. i was like.... A dinner date? Oh no way. I told him that i don't want a dinner date. I want Ferris Wheel date now.

He pause for a while. I can see his eyebrow frowning. He turn around, continue walk to our car and firmly say no. I'm pouted. i knew it that he going to say no but I'm not going to give up. I keep saying please couple of time. He sighed loudly and say no again. I'm getting upset now. why he always like this. My eyes start to get little tearing now.

"Is Papa really don't want to have a date with me?"

"No. That not what i mean. I,I just had a meeting. You ask me to ride the Ferris wheel with wearing this suit?Don't you think it's pretty unsuitable?"

I look at him from head to toe. He look fine to me and I don't think it unsuitable too. He look quite handsome to me as well. I walk near to him, smiling with full of sweetness and said,"You look so handsome."

He frowned. He thought that i purposely say that just to get a yes from him. He rolled his eyes and continue walking. I'm clumsily follow his back.

"Not handsome. It's stupid."

I stopped there. I'm mumbling say that i knew it. He realized I didn't follow him, walk back to me and ask "Know what?"

I'm smirking. He have taken the bait. Time to show my acting skill. I show him my most pity adorable face and tell him that i always wanted to ride Ferris wheel ever since i was a child because i never ride them before. With this trump card, he defiantly never say no to me.

"So you are really regretful?"

I nodded quickly. Actually i ride Ferris wheel before, it just that i never ride with someone who is special to me. I always watch those movie that you ride with your lover and it sound romantic. This is the chance i won't let go!

"But i think...since I've brought you to the temple fair last time, your regret in childhood increased a lot."

Oh dear..it's seems that he know that I'm lie to him but i still continue with my acting and say that i really never been there! He flicker my forehead and say don't cheat at him. I pouted. Feeling aggrieved right now. He pinch my chubby cheeks and teasing me. I try to glare to him to show I'm mad now but for him, it look more like a kitten try to get angry. He walk back to the car and hop in. Don't want to be left behind, i hurry follow up and hop in as well.

"Even if i take you now...."

"Master.."

"Listen to me, even if i take you now. Look what is it now? It's already 8 pm. How can Ferris wheel open at this time?

"It's only 8 pm! And there no way that they close this early. Why don't you admit that you are old already?"

"What do you mean with saying I'm old again?"

"Well....you are..", with the look that I'm saying the fact.

He sighed. Lazing to continue further argue with me, he set the GPS navigation and ready to drive but he realize that the GPS is not set back going home. It was on the way to amusement park. I change the locations before i go to his office. He chuckled amazed.

"You prepared it well, little thing."

He slap on my right thigh. I bite my lips to prevent moaning. He slowly stroking where he hit, close enough goes between my thighs. I try to spread them a bit so that he can go a little higher but he stopped there. He let go his hand, put his hand on the gear and start the engine.

"Let's hit the road~"

I sighed. I was expecting that he touch me there but doesn't matter. At least I got my wish come true.

Finally we reach the amusement park. Daddy park at the side, looking to the entrance. He pointed the entrance and ask is the entrance's here. i nodded yes. He turn off the car engine. We both come out in the same time and was ready to go in.

"Wait a minutes. I forget something."

He rush back to the car, searching something there. I waited bored while looking at the park full of people who is riding happily with their family. I heard the door slam. I look at where the door slam, seeing that he walk back to me with a sinister smile. Why I have a bad feeling now. Before we can go in, he hold my hand, staring at my face and ask me with a serious question.

"You really wanna ride this?"

"Yes, i wanted to."

He nodded and we continue walking hand in hand to the amusement park. When we reach the entrance, he look up at the Ferris wheel. It seems pretty up high.

"This, is pretty high one."

"Don't tell me that you have the fear of riding Ferris wheel? Are you afraid~?"

"You're kidding me! How can i fear riding this? How could i be afraid the Ferris wheel?"

He walk to the counter with upsetting. I giggled that it so easy to provoke this old man of mine. I rushed to him, holding his hand,side by side to buy the tickets together.