Amethyst 1.Inception

If you've started reading this book first, here's some key information that will make it easy for you to understand this book.

In case you still feel that it is confusing, please do tag me and ask! I'd love to talk anyway. XX

Also, know that in case you are reading this story on any site other than Wattpad, I have not given permission for that. So please go to https://my.w.tt/1Pmpdk6JF6

 read the story! It's a free site (both  financially as well as from malware which your system might catch on some unrequited platform). Also, you can get to talk and converse with this social creature XD I love interacting so come on over there ^__^)

Our protagonist/antagonist (oh you'll see why ;)) is named Ezekiel Joziah Hunt.
He has spent his early teens at Stonewall. A non descript all boys school on the dull earth.

However, he harbours a secret. He is the bastard of The King Of Evimeria. A fantasy kingdom in the parallel world of Obscura.

He and his family are Nuvues. A human like creature who can wield control over forces of nature. There is only one trouble. Ezekiel is the wielder of Starlight. The only one in the last millennium who survived past adulthood. An Asterius. His grandfather Andreas hates him for his lowly birth. And keeps on trying to hurt him. Even kill him. So that in the future, is indomitable powers are not a threat to the throne.

Ezekiel is unused to feeling kindness. Love. Friendship. Desire. All of which were now burning inside him in a battle as deadly as the one that is brewing against him in the sky.