AUTHOR'S NOTE

TO THE READERS OF
PRISONER

TO THE READERS OF PRISONER –

Well...........this is sad lol

I can't believe after four long years, I'm FINALLY finishing this story. In a way, I guess this fic really culminates my college career (although, I have been out for almost a year now). I started this fic in 2016, and finally in 2020, I say goodbye to it. I know the first two acts are cringey af (but what else did you expect, I was a Kylo Ren sympathizer back then lol), but I'm honestly really happy with the turn this story took and how I was able to reverse the narrative.

Again, I will always regret the first two acts of this story, but I believe without them Raena wouldn't have had full arc. Her relationship with Kylo was crucial to understanding her hatred for him in the last two acts. I believe I've displayed Kylo's characteristics to the best of my abilities and ended this story pretty accurately. I can't thank you guys enough that have read this story from start to finish, that I have been there with me until the end. It's sad to say goodbye to PRISONER, but I'm happy with Raena's arc and the ending, and that's all I could really ask for!

When I had originally ended this story in 2017 with Raena's death, I NEEEVVVVERRR thought I would return to it, and I certainly didn't expect for it to end another 3 years later with a completely different love interest. RaenaRey for the win 🥳

Finally, I want to end this by thanking my good friend, dazzIers, for ALWAYS supporting me and this story, and also allowing me to feature her characters. Without Sam, I don't think this story would be as successful, and she was the one who told me to bring it back in the first place. Thank you for everything, angel!!! 💞💓💕 Also, if you aren't reading STARDUST, WHAT ARE YOU DOINNNNGGGGGG??????

Thank you guys again!

💫⛓💔🪐