7 | fish bread

Suji~

Suji~

"I got a hundred on my history report, thanks to you!" Yina showed her gratitude towards Taehyun, by offering to buy him snacks from the nearby convenience store. The three of us walked there, and I just looked around since I already have a lunch.

"Do you want anything? I'll buy it for you." He mentioned while grabbing a whole bunch of food. He has no shame even though Yina's paying for it all- he really is a special one.

"It's okay! I'm full..." I assured him while following behind. I suddenly saw a fish shaped ice cream bread, and became curious. I've never seen those in the country side.

"Don't go back to school empty handed. Go grab one," Yina offered. "My dad owns all the franchises of these stores. I get everything for free."

I ended up getting the ice cream anyways, since she kept insisting. Taehyun bought like ten items with Yina's card, which she didn't even mind at all.

"You still like those snacks? I thought your taste palette would change as you grew older, but I guess not. Your attitude sure did though." She laughed while trying to annoy Taehyun, but he just ended up wheezing.

You know who's annoyed here? Me.

I just stood in the back eating the fish shaped ice cream, watching them joke around in front of me. Did they just forget about my existence?

I know Taehyun and I aren't dating, but it still infuriates me. Maybe I like him- I don't know. They seem extremely close, and I know he's not the type to interact easily with people.

"Remember when we used to go to the park and eat these? I hope we could go back to elementary. It was so much fun when you, Junhyuk, and I were still close. He changed into an asshole." Taehyun reminisced about the pass.

___________________________

Suji~

"I made you dinner. Your parents said they'll go home late tonight, and to just eat by yourself." I stated while motioning him to come downstairs.

"Not if you join me." Junhyuk grabbed my hand and we went on our way there. What the hell's up with him? He's been acting odd lately. Is it because Yina left him?

"I'm not allowed to eat with you. I'm a maid, so I eat in the back room." I explained the rules to him, unless he's not aware of them.

"But it's your job to do what I say. I'm demanding you to eat with me," He smiled and asked another maid to set up an extra plate for me. "You're not just a maid. You're also my friend."

I decided to just eat with him at the end, because he was very cunning. He seems much happier and healthy recently, compared to when I first met him. I personally haven't seen him have severe chest pains, which they said used to happen every week- in some ways, it's quite nice to see him like this.

"You seem quiet today. What happened?" Junhyuk asked in the middle of our meal. I just swallowed the lump in my throat and decided to ask.

"What did Yina do when she used to like you? Why did you hate her so much?" I finally had the guts to just blurt it out.

"She was obsessive. She would follow me everywhere, buy me too many snacks- which was not even good for my health! She would try and get super close to me. Literally no personal space. Yina's very oblivious. She never cared that I already felt annoyed. I'm glad you told her to leave." He ate another spoonful of rice and chicken.

"Oh, you know about that?" I felt really bad. I mean, I guess it's karma for being nice and wanting Yina to move on. I completely forgot that there are two sides to a story.

"This is my house. I have my ways," he chuckled. "I've wanted to say those exact same words to her- I just didn't know how... like Yina said, where have been hiding all this time? I'm thankful you came here."

"Oh, I'm glad to have helped you." Maybe it's a good thing. Both him and Yina seem much happier now, even though they've parted.

"Do you know why I can't like Yina?" He suddenly looked up and stared into my eyes.

"No." I already know what you're gonna say. Please don't say it... I don't feel the same way.

"Because I like you."

___________________________

YALL I FEEL SO AHSHS WITH THE NEWEST TXT CB TRAILER WTF AHHH ITS SO GOOD I- the outfits, the choreo, the sound (I did not expect that omg I thot it was gonna be soft lmao) AHHH I ALREADY KNOWS ITS GONNA BE SUPERIOR

And lol I just finished learning whatever choreo was in the teaser today asghshs

Song: Lucky Daye — Buying Time