48 | with you

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"Cafés?!" Suji's eyes lit up as we walked through the narrow road. The area is filled with cute cafés, ranging from modern to traditional architecture.

"You told me you wanted to get inspiration for your next bakery branch." I took her hand and we went inside one of the cute cafés. The whole room was filled with nature, plants hanging from above, on the walls- everywhere. It smelled great and felt homey. The lighting was also nice, and it almost feels as if we're in paradise. There were also llamas and pets inside, clouds floating, which added to the whole ethereal theme.

"All the cakes look so amazing. I don't know which one to taste." She pouted while staring at the options.

"Let's buy as much. If we don't finish it, just take it back to the hotel for Junhyuk and Yina." I suggested and she agreed.

We sat down at the back of the room, near the grass wall with led lights hanging- the words "remember the happiest moments of your life" written on it.

"When was it for you?" I asked her and she blushed.

"During our one hundredth day anniversary. The atmosphere, your effort, our childish feelings... I will never forget it. It was so beautiful, that I sometimes ask myself if it was a dream or not." She gently graced her thumb over my cheeks.

"Mine is right now. Whenever I'm with you is when I'm the most happiest." I put her hand in mine and brought it up to my lips, giving it a soft peck.

The buzzer suddenly rang and our order's finally ready. I stood up to go get it, but once I came back... Suji wasn't there anymore.

No, Taehyun.

She's probably just in the washroom- how can she go missing in a space like this? Plus, it's only been like two minutes. Maybe she's just in the washroom.

I waited a few more minutes, but she didn't come back. I tried contacting Suji, but her phone is on silent. I even asked the people around, but they didn't see her. I grabbed a box and began packing all the cake up, getting ready to look around for her.

"Hey, do you know where Suji is? Did she contact you or anything?" I asked Junhyuk on the phone.

"Yina had some issues with money, so she went to go help her. She's totally fine- just go straight to the hotel." He made an advice, so I hurried up to catch the next train back.

Why did she leave without notifying me? We could have went together- it would have been much easier that way. It's only been a few minutes anyways, so I might still catch her at the subway.

I practically ran, but it was no use because the station was filled with people. I just sighed and stared at the cake while getting on. I'm very annoyed! I'm not going to show it though... I understand Yina must have been in a rough situation.

Once I arrived, I took out my phone and dialled Yina's number. She didn't pick up though, and I just grew even more irritated. I might actually snap at them once I get there.

I went on the elevator and impatiently waited until it stopped at our floor. Running through the hallways, I grabbed the door handle while panting...

She's not here too.

I took off my shoes and walked inside, only to see that there are multiple candles lit- leading the way to our bed. There's a big heart on it made of rose petals.

"Happy two years to us!" Suji suddenly hugged me from behind, and I gasped. She's wearing a pretty lace dress, and I smiled at her effort for putting makeup on. She did all that in an hour?!

There was wine on the table, where I laid down the box of cake.

"I'll give you a great gift today." Suji pulled down my collar and kissed me slowly.

[THE END]

___________________________

PLEASE READ

THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK???

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! I read every comment and it makes me feel so happy:) It's actually hard for me to write fluff but ahdhdh I think I did okay this time? Power of Kang Taehyun:')

‼️ BTW, I HAVE TWO MORE TXT BOOKS THAT I'M WORKING ON RIGHT NOW ‼️

One, I've actually worked on for the past eight months- but I want it PERFECT so I'm constantly revising:))) The other hits close to home for me, so....

Hint:
1. (SOMEWHAT ANGST & ROMCOM) — (?) TXT
2. (ANGST & MAFIA) — (?) TXT

🧃WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE OUT FIRST????🧃

I'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN IT'S OUT!!! For now, I'm gonna take a quick break & master those two books ehe:) Thank you for all the love and support💗

— Author🌷

Song: Shawn Mendes — Lost in Japan