40 | cream popsicle

Suji~

Suji~

"He's right there!" I hid behind Yina and walked opposite to Taehyun's direction. I've seen him enough in class- don't wanna have to go through this on the weekends as well.

"You're such a pussy. He wouldn't talk to you either way." Yina scoffed while telling me the reality... that's completely true. Plus, he's busy playing basketball with Junhyuk. Honestly, he kinda sucks which is weird since he's tall- but it's okay.

We walked over to the swings and sat down to talk, while eating our popsicles. In my peripheral vision, I can still see my ex-boyfriend.

"Do you wanna get back with him?" Yina opened up a bag of chips, offering some to me. "You want some?"

"Yes." I took a few and deliciously ate them. I should put on a few pounds- I think I've lost tons during the past few months.

"Then go and hug him. You just said yes, you wanna get back with him!" She squealed happily and I was completely dumbfounded.

"I said yes to the chips! Fuck K*ng T**hyun... I'm never getting back with that asshole. Not even in my next life." I broke off the popsicle into two.

"Even your mind is telling you to give him the other piece! That's why you broke it into two." I hit her arm, and I swear I'm so ready to beat this girl up.

"Just like how we broke up," I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna eat this all by myself. Men who lead people on don't deserve good things."

"Your commentaries are so fucking cringy. Please get back together so I don't have to hear any more!" She joked and I really was ready to stab her with the popsicle stick, or hit her with the swing.

The boys finally finished playing their game, coming to our direction. I tried to hide my face, but it's no use since he already saw me. I decided to just keep my head down.

"You played too hard. Pace yourself- I don't want you collapsing." Yina took a dry towel and started rubbing off sweat from Junhyuk's forehead. They're both very annoying, but they take care of each other so well. It's crazy to think that he hated her before.

"Don't worry!" Junhyuk cupped her cheeks and gave her a small kiss.

I envy them. I want what they have.

"Give him one." Yina gestured to Taehyun, while grabbing out a drink from the bag and opening it for her boyfriend. I reached my arm out and offered Taehyun a drink as well, only looking down at his hands.

"Thank you." He took it from my hand, his fingers slightly grazing over mine. I don't know why that small gesture made my heart beat so much. Taehyun drank the grape juice like there's no tomorrow, his Adam's apple moving up and down as he devoured it.

Why are you making yourself suffer, Suji?

I looked away and took a couple of breaths. No... I need to stop being attracted to him. We all get that he's extremely handsome and charismatic, but that's not the point- fuck! Why am I thinking like this.

"Do you have an extra towel?" Taehyun asked Yina and she nodded, handing one to him. He tried getting it, but it's way too difficult. He has a ball and duffle bag on one hand, while the juice was held in his other.

I took it for him, wiping away any sweat from his face. He just stared at me in surprise, and that's when I realize what I've done... I'll just play it off nicely. I can't tho- I kept swallowing the lump in my throat whenever I came close to him.

"What do you say, Kang Taehyun?" Junhyuk wiggled his eyebrows and that's when I repelled. I laid down the towel, regaining back my sanity before anyone notices anything odd.

"Thanks." He smiled at me, and I swear I melted. Fuck you.... why do you make me feel this way?

I don't need to say a single word. You already know what I think about you, Kang Taehyun.

___________________________

I DID SOME DAMAGE AGSGSG I BOUGHT TWO TXT ETERNITY UNIFORM HOODIES & THE SHOULDER BAG ON WEVERSE SHOP WELPPP

The way I wasn't lying when I said I would spend my whole life savings on them I-

Song: Zayvo — Words ()