10 | together

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"Can Junhyuk come? Maybe if he sees you two together, he'll start leaving her alone." Yina asked while pointing at Suji.

"Or you just want him to yourself?" I know her ways already. We share the same blood, which contains pettiness.

"Maybe that too." She whistled and I just nodded. I want him to leave Suji alone too... he's already one step ahead of me.

My mom talked to me last night about Suji, and how I really felt about her. I continued to pretend like she's actually my girlfriend, but I then suddenly realized something.

I've never wanted to be just friends with her.

To me, she's always been more than that. The things we've done together- no, the things I've been doing with her... I would never do those with anyone else. My mom was totally right when she said "that's what couples do" because honestly, I just wanna get out of the friend zone and ask her out already.

Lately, I've been thinking of nothing else but Suji. Whenever I see a couple walking down the hallways, I just kept wishing they were me and her instead. When I talk to her, I can't seem to stare her straight in the eyes- afraid to accidentally make a mistake. I've always been a perfectionist, but she just completely changed all of that.

I know I like her, but I'm scared that she won't feel the same way. I'm afraid it might ruin the only chances I have of talking and hanging out with her.

"Stop flirting and just ask her out already. Don't miss your chance." Yina whispered to me.

___________________________

Suji~

"Hey, do you wanna hold hands?" Junhyuk asked me while we walked through Insadong. I felt my stomach turn and I just wanted to throw up.

"No thanks." I strongly refused. Why can't he understand that I don't like him? Should I explain it more clearly?

"Why is he trying to flirt with my girlfriend?" Taehyun scoffed. This is the first time I've heard him joke around, and it's also one that made my heart flutter.

"Right? Who is he anyways?" I played along with him.

"Hey." Yina began walking beside him, trying to hold his hand. He glared at her in disgust and pushed her arm away.

"You're so annoying, get away from me! I thought you said we're over?" He shook his head and began walking faster.

"You actually think I wanna be with an asshole like you? I was just trying to show you what Suji felt," she mischievously smirked. "Disgusting, right? You're starting to become just like me."

"Never." Junhyuk stuck his tongue out at her. She tried purposely annoying him again, by linking her arms with his. By now he seems extremely irritated.

"They would make such a cute couple," Taehyun commented and I strongly agreed with him. "We would also make a cute couple..."

I was suddenly caught off guard.

Did he really just say that? Or is he just kidding again? What is this now? Why is he making me feel this way?

"I agree with everything you just said." I replied, and he looked back at me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Well then, would you also agree to let me be the best boyfriend to you?" He quietly asked, since he wanted to keep the moment between us.

"Only if you let me be the best real girlfriend to you too." I stared into his eyes and we just giggled.

"I like you, Suji." He grabbed my hand and put it in his.

"I like you too, Taehyun." I went closer to him and we just kept smiling like idiots.

"No, I won't allow this!" Junhyuk just had a tantrum in the back, while Yina tried calming him down. We totally forgot about their existence.

"Too late," Taehyun flipped him off and his mouth just hung open. "She likes me- not you. Kinda stings, right?"

"Go easy on him." I jokingly told him and he just chortled.

"He deserves it for treating my cousin like shit for seventeen years." He shook his head. I mean, true.

We ate at a few cute cafés, and talked about the most random things. It was honestly so much fun, and it just amazes me how much great friends I've made in such a short amount of time.

___________________________

🚫 PLEASE READ: YALL PROBS THINK THAT THEIR STORY IS GOING BY WAYYY TOO FAST & CHEMISTRY HASN'T BEEN FULLY DEVELOPED YET, AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU (that's the point)- but honestly, its very similar to actual high school relationships nowadays🤧🤭👀🥴 don't worry, it's gonna start making sense soon ehehehhe

+ TXT'S COMEBACK SLAPPED TF OUT! The cb was at 4am for me, and I ended up sleeping at 7am... THERE WAS SO MUCH CONTENT AHSHS LIKE LIVE AFTER LIVE. Also, that album is absolute gold<3 The hidden track "Sweat" is freaking amazing too.

ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS:)

Song: 2AM — Confession of a friend (친구의 고백)